Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT)

3 posters

Go down

TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT) Empty TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT)

Post  Timebomb Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:21 am

TimeBomb struts down to the ring, wearing his organization T-shirt proudly and carrying a bottle of champagne.

Didn’t I say it?? DIdn’t I say it?? Let me paint the picture for you, and for the millions of fans watching around the world. It’s a rainy night in Columbus, Ohio; Main event elimination Match; Six of the toughest walk in… The Mad Redneck, Tommy Gunz, the over-confident Squall Cloud, Tsikenonwaristak, Yours truly and Dragonfist. A daunting line-up for any wrestler…But when it’s all send and done, only one is left standing… drenched in the glory of his own blood… only one wrestler was ready to put it all on the line…

Let me paint another picture for you it’s Thursday night watershed and you’re stepping into the ring with the Peruvian monster Neo Akahoshi… no one expects you to win… but I locked in on him… and with two earth-shattering ECHO LOCATIONS I sent the Peruvian prima packing!

When you bring these two pieces together you are left with nothing short of a masterpiece!!! That's what I gave you this last week, soak it up, a Masterpiece of Wrestling...
<he waits for the audience to applaud... but they make no sound>
Regardless if you morons clap or not I proved something this week!! You are all just beginning to see how explosive I really am…
And I ask, knowing that we are so close to CFWAR…

CAN I BE STOPPED?!
<pops a bottle of champagne>
A toast to the Organization!
<raises his glass>
and a toast to the future of the CFWA ... oh yea You're looking at it...
<raises his glass again>
They call me TIMEBOMB! ... and yes...your TIME IS UP!

Last edited by Timebomb on Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT) Empty Re: TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT)

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:01 pm

"El Fuego" by Santana plays loudly as Rey Maestro walks onto the ramp clapping witth Mask of Fury right behind him. "Congratulations TimeBomb, you finally beat someone. Too bad the fans here have know idea who he is. So you want to know if you can be stopped. The answer is a very simple yes. You see, homes, while you run around the backstage area with all the people of power, Mask of Fury is training. Training to be the best. If you really don't think anyone can stop you, why don't you man-up and face Fury incarnate, once again." They turn to leave, but Maestro doubles back, "Oh, and why don't you bring a friend so Fury can be unleashed on him too..."

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT) Empty TIMEBOMB: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS

Post  Timebomb Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:02 am

What did you say? "Finally I beat someone"? I watched your last match against La Meako, you were about to lose before your little boyfriend over there, Rey Maestro got involved... atleast when i beat people I ACTUALLY WIN!!!!!! You want a triple threat Mask? Good. I accept your challenge... maybe with another wrestler in the ring you'll actually have to fight us, fair and square, instead of cheating your way to a victory!!! You say you been training, well you better keep it up, Cuz you're gonna need everything you got... 4 days from now... at CFWAR... ME, YOU... and a lucky third CFWA superstar... will have a match for the ages. The countdown begins now Mask of Fury, and trust me in four days; YOU'RE TIME WILL BE UP!

The audience begins to roar in excitement for the match.

If there is any wrestler CFWA who believes they are worthy to step into the ring with me and Mask, they should come down to the ring now... or forever hold their peace...
the clock is ticking... and I don't like to wait...

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT) Empty Re: TimeBomb: CALLING ALL WRESTLERS (CFWAR TRIPLE THREAT)

Post  Dragonfist Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:39 am

In The End by Linkin Park begins to play and Dragonfist walks out with a mic in his hand.

DF: A triple threat, you say? Well,considering the fact I've never been in one, I would like to join in on crushing insignifacant littles insects such as yourself. I never did like infantile children with short tempers. They have such a short fuse, just like their abilities. A short range of talent won't get you too far. And, let's face it, you aren't exactly the most dominant superstar around. Mask and I would grind you into little bits of dust. Speaking of Mask Of Fury, Mask, in the triple threat, don't show any mercy to me or him. unleash all Fury, whether you opponent is your friend or your foe.

Dragonfist walks back towards the backstage area.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:38 am

There are few people I HATE... actually that's not true... but you two... I HATE THE MOST!!!! Dragonfist I've been waiting so long to get my revenge on you and Titanium Rage and finally I get my shot! MASK OF FURY and DRAGONFIST two of my biggest enemies in the ring with me at the same time... It's almost seems suicidal... but TimeBomb ain't afraid to SELF-DESTRUCT and take you straight to HELL with me. Dragonfist welcome, to the greatest match of your career, and I can say that becuase in four days, when you step in the ring with TimeBomb, your career might as well be over!!!! Kiss your friends and family goodbye... cuz at CFWAR, Dragonfist, your TIME WILL BE UP!!!!

The crowd explodes into excited cheering.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down