Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Stakes A Claim

Go down

Winter Stakes A Claim Empty Winter Stakes A Claim

Post  WildWinterSanderson Wed May 21, 2008 9:24 pm

['Wild' Winter Sanderson knocks on the door of the office of Kris Rosin/Lance Goodison (Whoever wants to respond), and waits for a response. After a few seconds he hears 'enter', and so he opens the door to the office and walks inside to see either one of his superiors. Winter seats himself and looks across the desk at the man who pays his salary and has the final say on his contract matters. Winter just stares at him for a few seconds, before he is asked 'Is there anything I can help you with Winter?' Sanderson smiles and leans forward on the desk with his hands together.]

--//--//--Winter--\\--\\--
"Well now you mention it boss, there is yeah. As you know I was signed on a short term contract 3 weeks ago so you could judge me and decide whether or not to renew my contract and commit me to a future here with CFWA. I just want to say that bar my performance last week I think that I've given you an accurate portrayal of 'Wild' Winter Sanderson, and just what he can do. Now my contract runs out at midnight tonight, and you need to make a decision as to whether it gets extended or not. Personally, I'm just letting you know I'm all for staying on here at CFWA and becoming a big time player, and I'll be happy to sign a contract extension if you decide that's what you want. Even so, however....I need you to do some reassuring for me. I want to know that I can move to the very top of the mountain in CFWA and that I have a productive future ahead of my here. So I want you to give me an incentive, if you want to keep me on. I'm thinking if I beat Jin Sato on PPV this week then that's the proof that you need that I'm capable of being a big time player...and that means big time action. I want to go for the title...now I understand it's not that simple. and you might not be able to just throw me in the mix. I just want your word I'll be given sight of that title, and put in a position where I can fight to get to it. Don't forget about me boss, I'm hungering for that gold. So what's it to be, does CFWA want to keep Winter Sanderson on it's books, and if so, are you willing to give him a chance to shine?"

[Winter lies back in his seat slowly, and stares at the general manager, waiting anxiously for a response.]

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Winter Stakes A Claim Empty Re: Winter Stakes A Claim

Post  WildWinterSanderson Thu May 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Just so management knows, my contract has infact expired and I'm waiting on finding out if I'm getting a new one or not.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down