Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sniper in the ring

Go down

The Sniper in the ring Empty The Sniper in the ring

Post  The Sniper Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 pm

Suddently, the camera shows the squared circle. There's a guy in the middle, and we know him, even if we have seen him just once. Military pants, green undershirt, long blond and black hair. The "Soldier" says something to the ring announcer, who starts speaking.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman please welcome, THE SNIPER!!!

The fans start some chants for him, as he takes a microphone and lets the announcer get out of the ring with a smile.

The Sniper: Well well weel, once again in the ring. Did you expected to see me again? As a matter of fact, even if you didn't, it doesn't matter, 'cause i'm back again. And there is a reason why i am here. Probably the most of you don't know me, so let me introduce myself. I am the guy who made his debut, beating the holy hell out of Dark, interrupting his streak!

People start some booes to The Sniper, while from the other side of the arena, is aired a clip that shows the debut match. The Sniper gets two of the opponent's finishing maneuvers, before executing the Stealth Assassination, wich gave him the first official victory in the CFWA. The camera goes back into the ring, The Sniper is laughing hard, and plausing himself...

The Sniper: Did you like it? I really did. But i'm not here to criticize Dark, after all, that was a great match. No, i am here to make a statement. I'll keep to enjoy kicking some ass, for a bit. Just to assure you and me that everybody in that locker room knows who is the best around here. And then, i'll point my rifle to the guy who wears the gold. And you can damn bet...I'll pull the trigger.

The Sniper leaves the microphone fall to the floor, and leaves the ring with the crowd really pumped up. That was a great announce, but will he prove his worth again?
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down