Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XIP Room with Timebomb

Go down

XIP Room with Timebomb Empty XIP Room with Timebomb

Post  The Xecutioner Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:41 am

The cameras turns to jail as The Xecutioner is with Timebomb for the XIP Room.

THe Xecutioner: Hello and welcome to the XIP Room in jail as I am with Timebomb.

Timebomb: Thanks for having me here. I cannot believe I'm here, in jail.

The Xecutioner: My first question is are you concerned about Mask's injury?

Timebomb: I didn't mean to hurt him like that... I just wanted to burn that stupid mask he wears. But I... I must have miscalculated... I am worried, X; the damage maybe irreparable...

The Xecutioner: It will be fine. Next question is how do you feel about what you did to Mask?

Timebomb: ... I can't put into words... I don't know Xecutioner... can I talk to you honestly? Wrestler to wrestler? It was the first time I ever felt like I was putting someone's life on the line in the ring... that was never my goal... I came here to be a great wrestler... There's nothing great about what I did.

The Xecutioner: You can talk to me whenever you want. Next question is will this grudge still go on?

Timebomb: X... I burnt the man's face off. He might never be the same. Is it over? No. Mask is coming. My fear... my fear X... is that I have finally... truly... kindled his Fury.

The Xecutioner: Last question is do you think we will find out what Mask looks like?

Timebomb: He's got to much honor... too much tradition... he won't let anybody see beyond the mask... If I can help him in anyway I would... maybe even cook something up chemically to lesson the pain... But I have a feeling, he won't be asking me for help.

The Xecutioner: Ok thats it see you later. Next XIP Room will be on the first Friday Night Flood back.

The screen starts to fade.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down