Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XIP Room with...

Go down

XIP Room with... Empty XIP Room with...

Post  The Xecutioner Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:00 pm

The camera turns to the middle of the ring as The Xecutioner is standing ready for his weekly interview segment.

The Xecutioner: Hello and welcome to the XIP Room. My guest today is a wrestler thats only been on the roster for 2 seasons and is now through to the final in the Pipeline tournament. So my guest today is "The Kid" Tommy Gunz. Nice having you on the show.

Tommy Gunz: It's my pleasure Xecutioner. Thanks for the opportunity for a interview before my big match next week.

The Xecutioner: So my first question today is what do you think of your challenger The Philadelphia Phighter?

Tommy Gunz: He's a tough wrestler, strong and tenacious in the ring. Both of us have had a tough road with a lot of talented challengers that we've had to defeat to move on to face each other in the finals.

The Xecutioner: Next question is do you think you can win the match and the title?

Tommy Gunz: I've been working out hard in the gym and in the training ring to achieve my goal and I will be the CFWA's Pipeline Champion. I've got the strength, the endurance, and the skill to take down The Philadelphia Phighter.

The Xecutioner: So your confident. Third question is who was your biggest competitor on your road to the final?

Tommy Gunz: I'd have to say Philippe H. He is crazy. I thought it was a hard fought and dangerous match but fortunately I came out on top.

The Xecutioner: The last question is if youlost, will you still go after the Pipeline Championship?

Tommy Gunz: If I lost; I will be the first in line for a re-match for the Pipeline Championship. Though I don't plan to lose so it will be one of my opponents who will need to challenge me in a re-match for the title.

The Xecutioner: Thanks for coming on the show hope that is goes to plan at the PPV.

The screen starts to fade.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down