Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Before the Biggest Night of His CFWA Life

Go down

Just Before the Biggest Night of His CFWA Life Empty Just Before the Biggest Night of His CFWA Life

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:52 pm

Michael Hunt: I am here with The Mad Redneck before his upcoming title match against Chessman. Well Redneck your opportunity is here. I know you saw Chessman after his match with John” The Brick” Rose. What do you make of it?

The Mad Redneck: I am not putting much stock into Chessman being that hurt. He is a master manipulator. He wants me to think he is weak, and ready to be out his misery. Kind of like the way I showed him in the chess game, but I am here to tell you I will not fall for that Chessman. I am ready for what I have worked so hard for. I am ready to give the fans of the CFWA and my fans what they want, me as the champ. I know that there will be grumblings from the back if…..oops sorry when I win the title. They all think they deserve a title shot, and I am here to tell you that all will get one. I will take on anybody and everybody that the GM puts in front me. I have not been around this federation as long as I have and seen people come and go not to be a fighting champ. All you guys have to do is sign your name on the line. But be warned; be careful what you wish for it may just come true.

Michael Hunt: So, if you win the title tonight who do you think your next opponent will be?

The Mad Redneck: At this point it doesn’t matter to me. I am focused on one thing right now and one thing only and that is taking what Chessman has. Chessman, I hope you have gotten that belt nice and shiny for me because your title reign ends tonight. Then the carnage of the Redneck Romp begins, and I am here to tell you that it will be a long one. I am ready to pass out as many mud hole stompings as are required.

Michael Hunt: You seem to be completely focused on Chessman and that title?

The Mad Redneck: That has been my focus since I arrived in the CFWA. I have just went about my business and done what it takes to put myself into the position to attain what every wrestler here and everywhere wants. They all work for a shot at the title and this is the biggest prize in all of sports entertainment.

“Thunder Rolls” begins to play.

The Mad Redneck: Well there is my queue. It is now time to separate the men from the boys Michael.

The Mad Redneck exits the back to the cheers of a frenzied crowd. As he is headed out to the ring, he stops to let out a deafening holler.

Michael Hunt: Well, there he goes to take what he has worked for. Now back to you Williams.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down