Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A farewell to the CFWA

2 posters

Go down

A farewell to the CFWA Empty A farewell to the CFWA

Post  Amen Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:35 pm

The lights goes off as Amen's music hits and as they turn on again Amen is standing in the ring with a mic. Behind him is standing his manager Carlos and some crew.

Amen An era is over for CFWA, the golden era with Amen... Now it wont be so golden anymore... Because your alls favorite wrestler, Amen! Is leaving CFWA for new adventures. I hope you will all miss me, but I wont be away for long. I will return to television soon again. And I will tell you when the time comes.

Amen takes a pause to breath and it is clear that he is not quite happy to leave.

Amen But hey, I will see you all again someday... My fans, friends and fellow wrestlers. And for a last salut and greeting to my fans, I have got a lot of t-shirts produced!

The crew members leaves the ring and starts to hand out 'AMEN' t-shirts to the crowd.

Amen And before I go, I want to show a video with my greatest times here at CFWA!

As the video starts Amen hugs his trainer Carlos who leaves the ring. With only Amen left in the ring the video finishes and Amen is falling on his knees.

Amen Thank you everyone, I have had a great time here... Thank you so much for everything I got here and I wish I could repay you...

Amen leaves the ring as his music hits again and he leaves to the backstage. Where after a tribute video goes on with various crew members and jobbers saying goodbye to Amen.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

A farewell to the CFWA Empty Re: A farewell to the CFWA

Post  crusherman Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:00 pm

BY
crusherman
crusherman

Back to top Go down