Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beaten by a Redneck

Go down

Beaten by a Redneck Empty Beaten by a Redneck

Post  Amen Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:59 pm

As the camera turns on Amen is sitting on a bench in the locker room. He has a plaster over his left eyebrow and is getting massage on his shoulders and back by a nurse. He lifts his face and looks at the camera.

Amen That dumb Redneck was just lucky... I have a weak back you know

Amen looks down again like he is seaching for an excuse in his mind. After some seconds he looks up again.

Amen And as far I am concerned about Brickey boy, he was just lucky too. Or maybe not... Chessman is a loser and Brickey is a semi-loser... But I am a winner, and I will be ready for the PPV! And I will win at the PPV, you know! But I dont care if I dont, I will just claim a match against the CFWA heavyweight if I loose... But do I not get that shot, I will require a rematch with Brickey! And if I not get that... Wait wait wait! That would never happen... Because I will surely win at the PPV... 'Cause I am Amen!

Amen smiles to the camera and waves to the fans with a little insane look in his eyes.

Amen See you at the PPV, when I win my title

The camera fades to black with Amen waving.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down