Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing for a mad Redneck

Go down

Preparing for a mad Redneck Empty Preparing for a mad Redneck

Post  Amen Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:12 pm

As the camera turns on sounds from a gym is heard. It shows a gym and then rotates 360 grades and shows Amen pumping weights. Michael Hunt is standing next to Amen as the gospel warrior stops pumping.

Michael Hunt One day left to Tuesday's big show before the CFWA PVV: New Beginnings. I am standing here today with Amen who tomorrow night will fight The Mad Redneck, in a number 1# contender match. Amen can I get a quick word with you?

Amen sits up on the bench and takes a bottle of water which he drinks a little of. He smiles to Michael as he stands up and waves Michael after him.

Amen Sure Michael, but can you just follow me?

Amen leads Michael into a meeting locale where Amen sits down in a couch and Michael sits in a chair.

MichaelThank you Amen and first of all; What do you think about fighting The Mad Redneck tomorrow?

Amen I think it will be as easy as eating an apple or drinking some water. Because I am Amen, you know... And me, the super clever Amen versus a dumb redneck? I will win with easiness

Michael That is kind of confident we must hope you can live up to it. Second; I have already interview The Redneck and how do you feel about what he did say?

Amen I did not listen very much, he is just a simple Redneck with madness... And a chimp would say better things then a dumb mad Redneck.

Michael Okay, I would like if you did not swear that much Amen but that is your choice. Anyway I have a last question: Do you feel ready to take on John "The Brick" Rose at the PPV for the Tsunami championship?

Amen I feel good and strong about it because I will surely win! There is a reason they call him The Brick and I assume because it is something with his brain being nothing but a brick. And surely I can defeat, he is just a loser... Do you remember Karze? Karze was the reason for Crime & Punishment could capture the belts. But I must go now Michael, I still have some training to do.

Amen leaves the room and slams the door after himself as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by Amen on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes in the codes)
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down