Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interveiw with Titanium Rage

4 posters

Go down

Interveiw with Titanium Rage Empty Interveiw with Titanium Rage

Post  Wrecking Ball Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:32 am

Michael Hunt enters the gym where Wrecking Ball DragonFist are training,Michael stops to see how they are acting to each other before he talks to them,all seems fine

MH Sorry to bother you too,but do you mind answering some questions?

Wrecking Ball looks at Michael

WB this better be quick we in the middle of working out some new moves for when we meet The Under Dogs

MH Yeah sure just a few questions, How does DragonFist feel about you now after you pinned him in your last match, we hear rumours that he may not trust you as much anymore

WB You must me joking, coming into our training session to interrupt us with a question like that?, for the record DragonFist trust me with his life, what happened in our last match had to be done, we knew going into this match that we would end up facing each other one way or another and it just happened to me pinning him for the win, this just shows to everyone one how serious we are about getting the title from The Under Dogs, we will do what needs to be done, i don't know of other tag teams that would be prepared to do what needs to be done or have the commitment like Titanium Rage, Im done with you Michael talk to Dragon if you want

with that Wrecking Ball continues to work out

MH DragonFist do you have anything you want to add?

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Interveiw with Titanium Rage Empty Re: Interveiw with Titanium Rage

Post  Tom Dudely Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:34 pm

One half of the tag team known as The Underdogs, Tom Dudely, walks into the Gym with a can of Dudely Brew in his hand.

Tom: I don't think Dragonfist has anything to add, but I do.

Tom chugs down the rest of his drink and tosses the can away.

Tom: First of all, you say that there's no tension between you? That's why Dragonfist is over there not saying anything while looking pissed off? I can't blame him. His own tag team partner not only pinned him, but just totally kicked his ass. I'd be pissed too. Second of all, you think that you guys are actually ready to take on me and Tsi at New Beginning? You guys have got another thing coming. Me and Tsi are the greatest Tag Team Champions since Crime and Punishment. At New Beginning, we will prove it!

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 am

Dragonfist looks up and hears Tom. He walks over. He looks as if he was the devil himself.

DF: Pinned, maybe but kicked my ass. No, lets go over the match again. Tsi was in most of the time and since he's superhuman and I'm semi-human, he beat me up pretty good. But, let me remind you that you weren't in very long, so I very humanly got tired. When people are tired, they tend to be a little slower to react.S it's very natural for a man to face two men and get tired. So, I got pinned because you spent your time watching me while I fought. By the way, I was pissed off because I hadn't endured as long as I should have. Now, please leave, because I have to do some endurance training. Otherwise....I'll do this to your face.

Dragonfist walks over to a large set of weights, lifts 150 pounds of steel, and slams it against his head. The steel crumples, flattens and folds before breaking into pieces. Dragonfist turns toward Hunt and Tom. There is no sign of blood or bump on his head.

DF: See, no blood. But, I will still build up my endurance so I can be hit with a freaking industrial truck and not get broken. I will hurt you due to the fact I am a sadist at times. Wanna hit me, come strike me, wanna beat me, come fight me, wanna hurt me, come at me, but if you wanna kill me, you'd better shoot me.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Tsi and DoC walks past the gym entrance, overhearing the Titanium Rage. They peeked in and glanced at DragonFist & Wrecking Ball inside the gym workout, standing close to Tom Dudley. DoC gave an exasperated sigh and shouted at Tom.

DoC: (shouting) Hey Tom! Aren't u supposed to meet us at the training arena? You're wasting your time against those guys! They want to pick on you because you're a weakling in their eyes. (OOC: Tom Dudley: you can type in your response or reaction here:)

Tsi and DoC waits for Tom's reaction when Tsi pointed at the crumpled heap of so-called steel weights. Tsi and DoC peered at the damage and burst out laughing.

DoC:(signing while speaking): Is that aluminum steel weights you guys are using? Are you guys trying to scare anyone in particular?

Tsi and DoC waits for the reaction...

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:54 am

Dragonfist raises an eyebrow at Doc and Tsi. He picks up the weights and walks over to the trash can and discards them.

DF: No, not really. These are actual steel weights, but I think they're too soft. I'll be right back.

Dragonfist walks out the gym. Tsi and DoC wait a few minutes. Soon a giant sized tree comes smashing through the wall, narrowly missing Tsi. Dragonfist walks in through the hole. He lifts the tree with both arms and tosses it at Tsi. Tsi kicks the right down the middle, splitting it in half neatly. Dragonfist smirks.

DF: As expected of a superhuman being, I would expect no less.

Dragonfist walks over to Tom, and grabs him by the back of his shirt and yanks him to Tsi. Why don't you train him to do that? Then he can come back to insult us.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 am

Tom pulls away from Dragonfist.

Tom: Woah there, Tiger! Watch who's shirt you're stretching out. You guys say that Tsi carries the Underdogs. That may be somewhat true. Without him we probably wouldn't be as successful. What you need to remember though is that I'm training with him. Within the next month or so I'll be able to take you out too, Dragonfart. Now get back to your 'training'. Me and Tsi have got real training to do.

Tom walks out of the gym.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Interveiw with Titanium Rage Empty Perfect way to start the training

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:11 am

DoC: (signing/talking) Hey hey Tom, thatta way! DragonFist was kind enough to provide us with a way out and good stuff to start the training!

A confused Tom walks back in the gym, wondering what DoC is up to. DoC spoke to Tsi rapidily in ASL. Tsi smiles and nods. As Wrecking Ball & DragonFist watch from the "sides". Tsi clamps both of his hands on both halves of the tree and with a grunt, lifts them off the ground! Tsi walks to the hole and tosses the halves of tree outside. DoC motions Tom to come through the hole, followed by Tsi. Wrecking Ball & DragonFist peers through the hole.

DoC: Well Tom, as DF was kind enough to provide us with some equipment weights for you. DF says you're not strong enough to carry the weight of the Underdogs. Here's a harness for you so you can pull the end of the half of the tree while Tsi carries the other half too. Consider it a good start to carrying the weight of Underdogs!

DoC hands the harnesses to Tom while Tsi grasps the end of the half of the tree and start dragging while Tom looks in disbelief (OOC: feel free to fill in here) DoC, and Tsi waits for Tom.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 am

Wrecking Ball looks at the hole in the wall then turns to Dragonfist

WB Dragon nice show of strength, but did you have to put a hole in the wall? Tsi is right little Tom is the weak link in their team, we will have to keep him in the ring as long as we can

Wrecking Ball gets back to too training

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down