Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the show with Amen

Go down

After the show with Amen Empty After the show with Amen

Post  Amen Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:23 am

OOC: Related to the show of the 22nd august 2008

As the camera turns on Michael Hunt is standing outside a meeting room. He holds a microphone in the hand and knocks on the door.

Hunt Michael Hunt here, I am standing outside a meeting room reserved by Amen. My plan is to get some words from Amen on his match tonight and how he feels about being the number 1 contender for the Tsunami championship!

The door is opened by Amen who is mildly drunk from champagne. He smiles at Hunt and waves him inside.

Amen Come in, come in Michael! Want to join the party, we got a lot of booze and other drinks!

Hunt follows inside the room with Amen and is looking surprised by seeing a lot of people in the room.

Amen So what do you want Michael? Wanna interview me?

Michael Yes, my intention was to interview you Amen... Why else would I come here?

Amen To party? But just ask whatever you wanna know, yet let it be quick.

Michael Okay Amen, two questions then; How do you feel about your victory tonight? And how do you feel about being the 1# contender for the Tsunami belt?

Amen I feel just, great! That Xecutioner guy was soooo easy to beat! Any day, any time! And on the belt, I feel just greater! It is so nice to finally get a shot at that title. But Michael shoo of now, I got a lot of partying to do!

Michael thanks Amen and quickly leaves the room as the party goes on. Shortly after the screen fades to black.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down