Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Choice.

2 posters

Go down

The Choice. Empty The Choice.

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:38 pm

After the match, The Mad Redneck comes to the ring to help Tsikenonwaristak by grabbing Frosty and applied his patented Iron Skillet. After making Frosty scream for few minutes, Mad Redneck throws Frosty out of the ring then offers his hand to Tsikenonwaristak, and writes to him telling him he is welcome to join the Rebellion, and crush The Organization.

Tsi looks at the Management Planner, Frosty and Cory Tungsten intensely quietly taking each view in his mind. He turns to Mad Redneck quietly looking at him. Tsi nods once and clasps his hand over Mad's hand shaking it good. With a low growl, He turned his eyes toward Cory, TMP and Frosty.

He pointed each one of them and gestured his trainer DoC to the ringside.

DoC took the mic and spoke as Tsi signed: Gentlemen, or should i say cowards of CFWA with yellow stripes running down your backsides as Mad Redneck would have aptly put that way likewise. You guys made the mistake of putting me in the Fridays with the best of the best. We are going to take you apart slowly Brick by brick, by Iron Skillet, and/or at least but not the last... Checkmate! Count your days before they are numbered because we will be the hunters and you are the HUNTED..

As DoC finishes translating for Tsi.

Tsi and Mad Redneck made a sudden dash after Cory, TMP and Frosty as they scramble for safety at the end of the match as the scene blacks out!

Last edited by Tsikenonwaristak on Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

The Choice. Empty Re: The Choice.

Post  Cory Tungen Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:43 pm

Can this be cleaned up?

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Choice. Empty revised

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:44 pm

OOC: Is it better? if not, let me know so I can work on that segment to meet the storyline better.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

The Choice. Empty Re: The Choice.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down