Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broad Street Brawl

2 posters

Go down

Broad Street Brawl Empty Broad Street Brawl

Post  somahkawahho Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:11 pm

The sound of People of the Sun begins to play loudly on the PA system. As Somahkawahho walks out from behind the curtains with a microphone in is hand..

Soma---OK kill the music i have something say and i want everyone to hear it loud and clear. I see that my brother and I have been moved to Fridays. And we are not to happy about it. At seasons ends last year my brother and I were number one contenders for the tag titles. Then all of a sudden these bums Squall Cloud and Pedro Legend came and slide into our slot and some how won the tag titles. Now we have to sit back and wait some more to get our tag title shot again. Well if you already did not know that paintence is not one of my best qualities. So we are going to see how long they will make us wait this time,hopefully it will not be too long. Now the other day i was in the back and i noticed that this punk named The Philadelphia Phighter trying to join with the organization. And it looked like they accepted him into there little stable. Well Philly i have been watching you here latley and i have noticed that you are nothing. Especially since you claim to be from the mean streets of Philadelphia. You have no clue what the means streets of Philly are like. My brother and I both lived in and grew up in the city of Brotherly love. And i am almost sure that you are not from there or nor should you claim to be a Philadelphia fighter. True Philadelphians do not need punks like Squall,Pedro,Cory,Wings to help fight there battles. Do you know what you remind me of there Philly..One of those guy's who stand at the bottom of the freeway ramps selling pretzels. All lonely and lonesome trying to make a buck by selling stale pretzels to cars passing by. That is what i think of you,just some random bum trying to make a buck. In your case to make a name for themselves. So the reason i came out here is this. I have noticed that there is some open slots on Thursday this week. And i am challenging you to a Broad Street brawl if you are a really from Philly you would know what it is..You find anyone to team up with you and my brother and I will show you and whoever what a true Philadelphian is. We will mop the floor with you and send you packing back to where ever your really from. Until then stop trying to claim my wonderful city.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Broad Street Brawl Empty Re: Broad Street Brawl

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:43 pm

*Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting starts playing. The Philadelphia is on the screen. His Phillies cap and Organization t-shirt, his trademarks, are on him like usual.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: Right now I should be beating you into the ground, kicking you in the head, stomping on you, but no, instead I'm going to find a partner. I'm going to bet you I can find someone who actually knows what to do, after all, when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. You guys seem to think that when life gives you lemons, you sit back and wait for it to be a hot day to make lemonade. You obviously don't see that I'm the future of this company. I'm just taking the right road, a road better than yours. And now you guys are simply jealous that I'm aspiring to greatness while you guys are still on I-95 selling pretzels. You thought you were gonna get off and get yourself a small job, being on TV fighting against Crime and Punishment, but you simply didn't keep up with the Organization. There's a method to the madness that goes on around here. And I know the method. You guys, your Broad Street Brawl is on. If you want some, you know where to find it.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down