Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiawatha's Intro

Go down

Hiawatha's Intro Empty Hiawatha's Intro

Post  Hiawatha Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 pm

The camera pans around the ring as the two combatants within continue to wale away on each other and then the camera falls upon the two ring-side announcers, Trevor Williams and Gene Lee.

“Wow Gene, these two guys really don’t like each other. That flurry to the solar plexus looked painful… Gene?” Gene Lee is seen looking towards the crowd, “Sorry Williams, I was just trying to figure out what all the commotion in the crowd is about. It looks like we have a wrestler in the crowd, but I don’t recognize him and we don’t have any new people on tonight’s card.”

A man with a straw hat and a walking stick sitting quietly watching the match seems to be drawing a lot of attention from the fans. Searching through a canvas bag he has slung over his shoulder, he pulls out a piece of fruit and begins to eat as he watches the match. Even the two wrestlers in the ring begin to notice the fans attraction to this lone figure sitting in the stands.

The man in the straw hat notices all the unwanted attention and quickly decides to head toward the announcers table, trying to avoid any further interruptions to the current match.

Gene Lee grabs a chair and Trevor Williams grabs the extra headset as the man in the straw hat approaches the table. Lee extends his hand, and the man stops… he lifts his head, revealing his face for the first time and then shakes Lee’s hand. “Good afternoon Mr. Lee, my name is Hiawatha and I apologize for interrupting, I was only attempting to get a view of my competition.”

Name: Hiawatha
Nationality: Canadian/Native American Indian
Height: 6’2
Weight: 265 lbs
Alignment: Justice and Order

Background: Hiawatha was born on a Reserve in Northern Ontario, Canada. After getting into continuous trouble with the law at a young age, he was sent to study martial arts in hopes of reforming and learning discipline. His training left a profound impact upon his life and his desire to learn more lead him to travel the world and study various types of combat training. His lawless behaviour in his youth haunts him, and he longs to correct all the wrongs he had committed, but in his heart, he believes he is unable to truly repent for his sins, but he continues to try.

Hiawatha has now returned to North America and has decided to help bring order and justice back to the CFWA. A small first step in his long journey, to repay society for his lawless childhood, he believes justice should be wielded with a heavy hand, in hope of leaving a lasting impression. Those individuals who stand in the way of Justice and Order and promote Anarchy will be the focus of Hiawatha’s wrath and unique fighting style.

Finishers
1. Blessing Of The River
2. Buddha's Palm
3. Angry Panda Strike

Signature/Trademark Moves
1. No Shadow Punch
2. Modified Samoan Drop
3. Modified Uranage

Taunts
1. Mercy Rule
2. Soulfire
3. Endorsement