Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIMEBOMB: TITANIUM RAGE

2 posters

Go down

TIMEBOMB: TITANIUM RAGE Empty TIMEBOMB: TITANIUM RAGE

Post  Timebomb Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 am

Michael Hunt runs into TimeBomb's dressing room after his loss to dragonfist. Timebomb dressing room is a mess and he is sitting in the corner shaking.

MH: Timebomb... Timebomb? Are you okay?
TB ( to himself) : How did it happen… how did I lose… I was undefeated… all my calculations… all my… I’m the best wrestler here… HOW?!
MH: TimeBomb…
TB(still to himself) : What happened….
MH: Sorry about your lose to Dragonfist…
TB (finally awaken) : AHHHH… don’t say his name!! Don’t say it… I wanna rip his head off… ( almost at tears) HE BEAT ME…
MH: I’m sorry but you got to get over it…
TB: WHAT?! You dare to give me a command… I AM TIMEBOMB…. The most explosive wrestler in the CFWA- (Picks up Michael Hunt about to suplex him)
MH (in mid-air) : I'm guessing you've haven’t heard the news? Mask of Fury has joined Titanium Rage...
(TimeBomb puts him down.)
TB: What?
MH: They are joining forces…
TB: Who…
MH: Dragonfist, Wrecking Ball: Titanium Rage and … MASK OF FURY…
(Timebomb almost falls out of shock.)
MH: And the manager who trained Mask of Fury in his youth is back too. They’re first target is you. I was wondering if you had any response?
(TimeBomb looks like his going to have a heart-attack, but suddenly his demeanor changes. He begins to smile.)
TB(overjoyed) : YES!!!
MH (shocked) : You’re happy… I can’t believe you’re…
TB: Don’t you see Michael? It’s perfect. I want to get my revenge on that DragonPunk and I want Mask of Fury’s blood… bring them together… I CAN DO BOTH!!!! YES!! YES!!! You fools… you walked right into Timebomb’s hands and when you’re in my hands the results are always EXPLOSIVE!!!!
MH: But you can’t take them all on--
TB: That’s how afraid of me Mask of Fury is! He knows he could never take me one on one; 4 on 1 those are the kinds of odds Mask of Fury likes! But he made one terrible miscalculation...
MH: And what is that?
TB: I have friends too. (turns to camera) MASK OF WUSSY I have friends too.

TimeBomb walks away leaving a stunned Michael Hunt.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

TIMEBOMB: TITANIUM RAGE Empty Re: TIMEBOMB: TITANIUM RAGE

Post  Wrecking Ball Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:28 pm

Wrecking Ball had been training when the interview with Timebomb was shown on the TV in the corner, he quickly jumps out of the ring and runs to see Dragonfist.
WB: Well done on your victory tonight, you never looked like losing.
DF:Thanks.

WB Anyway the reason im here is, i don't know if you saw Timebomb's interview or not but he was crapping on with how he is going to have yours and Mask's blood, calling you and Mask, DragonPunk and Mask of Wussy. I think its time we taught Timebomb a lesson.
DF:I saw it and I believe he is mental and insane, but stupider than Chessman. Let's do it. Drawing blood is fun.
They walk off toward Cory's office, formerly Kris'.

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down