Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:18 pm

I think that whoever feuds with a champion should get a champion shot but the feud has to be good. also i think that people should get more involved in RPs and that and if people don't then they should be released

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:59 pm

X- A title shot is usually granted to someone who has earned the right to feud. There are some exceptions of course but generally the feud is there for good reason.

As for the inactive players. Sad as it is to say, we need them. I used to question that myself. As it was told to me, that if we were to eliminate all of the inactive people, the fed would basically drop below it's required number of wrestlers, and that it was difficult to find good wrestlers.

In a perfect world we'd have a full roster of active people, but that's a dream lol.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:27 pm

Plus having the inactive guys helps to build up the active ones using them in squash matches and for filler matches on the cards. If you notice we have a constant turnover in the inactives, they get 2 or 3 matches and are replaced by someone else, usually another inactive person where they get the same deal.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Jackson Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:20 pm

Yes, the inactive guys obviously don't try as hard as we do, but they shouldn't be released, they should only be released if they are REALLY inactive. Also, they shouldn't be given championship shots, unless they become more active
Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Cory Tungen Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:35 pm

or as I use them... they job for a champ so a champ has more retains...

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down