Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slight problem for the season finale

3 posters

Go down

Slight problem for the season finale Empty Slight problem for the season finale

Post  Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:15 am

I have a slight problem for the season finale. The contract of Jin Sato has run out and he isn't in the lineup anymore.

I have informed our GM that I want to leave the fed at the end of the season, because I have a lot of other things to do that consume too much time to be really active in a fed right now. That's the reason why I haven't written here in the last few days.

This fed is based on solid RP and I don't see a chance for me to participate in that over the next 5 or 6 weeks because of work so I want to switch to one of the lower and less time consuming feds if one takes my wrestlers without really participating in the storylines.

Problem is if I accept the contact offered by our GM, I won't be able to do that because it runs until august - but I don't want to use up 2 wrestler spots without contributing to the fed-life here. There are loads of wrestlers out there waiting for a chance to be active and willing to do good RP.

If I do not accept the offered contract (thanks Kris, conditions are very good, especially for a guy who told you that he won't be very active in the future) there won't be a tag team championship match because only one of the Dragon Twins is currently in the fed.
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato

Back to top Go down

Slight problem for the season finale Empty Re: Slight problem for the season finale

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:57 am

I'll take Jin Sato's spot in Survivor if it becomes an Issue.

since my spot was given away or something.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Slight problem for the season finale Empty Re: Slight problem for the season finale

Post  Kris Rosin Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:58 pm

I already scheduled the match

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:18 pm

Ok, then there won't be a problem.

I'll make a RP segment later on
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato
Mugen Nakai/Jin Sato

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down