Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does this work?

4 posters

Go down

How does this work? Empty How does this work?

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:36 am

Hi everyone.

I'm Tom. I'm New. and I'm not sure what to do.

That kinda rhymed... lol

Anyway, I've been in e-feds where the match winners are determined by the roleplays. How are they determined here?

Also, where are the cards for the next show posted and when?

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

How does this work? Empty Re: How does this work?

Post  Dragonfist Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:39 am

matches are sometimes determined by storyline or the regular way and matchcards are found under the matchcard section

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:35 am

so should I assume there's no card for this week? Or does it get posted close to the show date?

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:41 am

i don't think it has been done yet, shows ive seen are usually on Thursday and Friday

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:51 am

Alright, well, hopefully I've done all I need to do. Got an Intro up, a gimmick up, and a RP up... anything else I should do?

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

How does this work? Empty Re: How it works

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:21 am

Tom, welcome to the fed. Your first step should be to view the roster and then check the Feud Application Center to determine who is available. Basically we try to cut down on the confusion by having people focus on one feud at a time. Once you have chosen a worthy opponent (basically any active person) you submit your request to feud with them in Rosin's Office under Feud Application. If Rosin approves then your storyline is up to you and your opponent to work out. I recommend sending a PM to your opponent and work up your ideas. Remember not to use another person's character in your roleplay without permission first.

Match results vary. Generally the cards are set up earlier than this but our GM and VGM have been on vacation and are playing catch up when they get back. Thursday and Friday are when the cards run. Usually 23:55 server time, I think. Active participation on the forums in RP sections do have an effect on your matches sometimes, but anything can happen.

For now I would focus on developing your character through RP's and Promos. If you need any help feel free to ask, we're all pretty good about giving advice when needed. Good luck.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:26 am

Well, I posted a starting RP... any feedback would be great.

Thanks

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down