Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top Ten - How it all goes down

Go down

Top Ten - How it all goes down Empty Top Ten - How it all goes down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:15 am

As some of you know, the Top Ten category has changed hands of control quite a bit over the last few seasons. However that may be, I continue to base decisions on the general criteria.

RP/Promos - The key to succeed in any federation is to make people take notice of you. Whether they love you or hate you, they know who you are. Submitting to the RP sections in the forums will always get you known as long as you follow the guidelines set forth for posting. What is lesser utilized is the use of new Promos submitted strictly for the shows. Whether it be a prematch interview or a random encounter in the backroom, anything new is great and helps your rating on the top ten list.

Win/loss - Let's face it, unless your match is edited, you don't have total control here. However, winning your match does make an effect on your overall standings. So continue to build your stats and tweak your move lists and it also helps to challenge people that are in your level range.

Forum Participation - Aside from the obvious RP's, I also look at your ability to participate in other discussion areas. Giving new ideas or supporting your fellow wrestlers by answering questions or making suggestions. Also this is how I know if you're serious about your character, or just in the fed to collect a paycheck lol. Make the effort, and it pays off in more ways than just on the Top Ten.

Now that you know the criteria you may be wondering, "Hey John, I do all these things and never see my name on the list, or higher than Honorable Mention" Odds are, you may be new. Not a bad thing, but like in any fed, you need to build up your reputation before you can go for the gold, and that's what the Top Ten is all about. Taking the Ten best in the fed so people know who to go after if they want to be number one. Make sense? Any questions anyone has, I'm always willing to answer. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Good luck all. This season has been full of upsets and surprises so far. Who knows who will take top spot next week.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum