Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHO THE HELL IS IRON ANGEL????

Go down

WHO THE HELL IS IRON ANGEL???? Empty WHO THE HELL IS IRON ANGEL????

Post  Timebomb Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 pm

TimeBomb is banging on Kris Rosin's office door. It is locked. He tries to rattle the open, but it remains closed.

"Rosin!! ROSIN!!!!!! Are you there? ROSIN!!! Ok.. ok... TimeBomb is gonna stay calm... but you know I have an Explosive << bangs the door>> PERSO-- <<bangs the door again>> NALITY!!! <<bangs the door again!!!>> Listen, listen!!! I don't know who this Iron Angel FOOL is... I didn't come here to mess around with the help... I CAME HERE TO WRESTLE... to WRESTLE WRESTLERS!!!! OK?! TITLE SHOTS... MONEY... TO DOMINATE THIS FEDERATION!!!! AND YOU PUT ME IN WITH BUM!!! Put me in with someone good... Give me my match with Mask of Fury... Something... BUT NOT IRON ANGEL!!! DO YOU HEAR MEEEE.... <<bangs the door again!!!>> Are you there???!!! We need to talk... We need talk... You better not be in there!!!"

Starts to walk away... Then turns back...

"Do you know what? Fine. FINE! I'mma prove something in this match... I'm going to prove something with this IRON ANGEL! I'm going to rip his heavenly wings off and send him STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!! << Lights a match on his hand Where he will burn... BURN IN THE FLAMES... his time is up.

TimeBomb bangs one last time... and marches away.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down