Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survivor Begins!

4 posters

Go down

survivor Begins! Empty survivor Begins!

Post  Dragonfist Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:42 am

you guys should go look at who your fighting in survivor it might give you an idea of your chances.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty Re: survivor Begins!

Post  TheNeck Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:59 am

not fighting anyone this round i guess

TheNeck

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty Re: Survivor

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:21 pm

Neck - Still not quite sure if this is the complete first round, thinking there's still some kinks to work out though we won't know for sure until Rosin and MP get back.

Everyone involved - And this is just a suggestion, but reading through posts everyone really seemed excited about this event. I know it's been dragged out to start due to issues, but this is still something you have all voted interest in. But it will take everyone involved to make this fun and interesting. Look at your teams, and your opponents. Try to figure out some new twists on things. Maybe start thinking of what would happen if you "bumped" into someone on the island, work out some creative ideas so when this all starts we have some great stories, rather than just saying. "Hey we're on an island" "I will beat you" lol

Who knows if this works out, maybe one season we can devote entirely to just having one show be based on the island struggles. Complete with a vote off ceremony. Granted these are just my ideas, and have no bearing on any decisions being made, but never hurts to throw out an idea if you have one. I welcome all of you to do the same. After all, this is your fed too, and the more involved we all get, the better we can make it. Ok enough high school sports coach talk from the benchwarmer, see you all soon on the island. . . where bricks are sparse but coconuts work just as well.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty Would it be interesting?

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:03 am

Would it be interesting if we can create a twist where all of the survivor "stars" get blindfolded and placed on the island and the team who gets the most pins wins the survivor series or some kind of objective until down to two surviving wrestlers (mind u, no killing allowed in RPing. hahah more like Labyrinth style or whatever) what do you think of that?

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty Re: Survivor

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:07 am

I'm sure there's some sort of idea planned for this, other than just matches, but we will see when Rosin gets back. I like the idea Tsiken, but I'd like to see how this plays out with something other than just matches providing the outcome. If that's the case it will wind up just being the higher wrestler winning which isn't always the most active and deserving. (not to say anyone on the teams is not deserving just stating opinion in general). I'd like to see something that involves active participation in all aspects, and actually have a poll to vote off , people after the events, do the elimination at the beginning of the next chapter type thing. Personally I could see having an entire season based off thi, but thats just me.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty true yet i don't want favoritism played in that.

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:18 am

the idea has potential, of course i don't want it to be based on the skills of each wrestler, but as you, (Brick) said about how active participants are basing their characters from. For example, I base my character as a deaf wrestler with unique abilities. Plus as you all have noticed how i refer my character in hunting outfit, which would indictate i'm good at tracking, hunting, roughing it out in the wild something like that. I have a good feeling all of you in survivor series have a unusual or two or more talents we would have not figured out. Yeah i can see the potential of this survivors spin-off in this season.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

survivor Begins! Empty Re: survivor Begins!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down