Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frostbite - Winter's PPV Promo Video

Go down

Frostbite - Winter's PPV Promo Video Empty Frostbite - Winter's PPV Promo Video

Post  WildWinterSanderson Wed May 21, 2008 8:58 pm

'The Following Video Is Brought To You By'
Frostbite Productions

[The scene opens up backstage to show ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson standing in front of the camera. As always, he is sporting his black stubble and long hair, and is wearing his white and red hooded tracksuit, emblazoned with a red rose on the front. Looking into the camera, he smiles and tilts his head a little to the left. The crowd are booing furiously, and some are chanting “you suck” and “you got beat”. Winter seems to listen to the chants for a few seconds, and looks deep in thought. Finally his gaze refocuses on the camera, and he opens his mouth and begins to speak, as the crowd falls silent.]

--//--//--Winter--\\--\\--
Yeah….yeah….yeah. I know what you’re saying, I know what you’re thinking. This son of a bitch came out here and told us how damn good he was, and then he got whooped good and proper in the opening match on the card. I’ll give you that, I didn’t live up to what I said I would…but as lame as it sounds there is a reason. I know it’s not an excuse, I don’t make any excuses. All I’ll say is I was ill…a bout of flu meant I wasn’t at my best. You didn’t see ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson last week, he didn’t stand up and be counted, but he will be this week and from now on. My contract expires today or tomorrow, and I’m fighting this week to prove I deserve an extension. This week you’re going to something completely different to last week. Pedro Legend is a limited worker at best and he should not have picked up the win over a world class athlete like me. Now this week I’ve got a few things on my mind that I’d like to give you the pleasure of sharing with you.

[Winter takes a slight pause, and takes a breath and gives an arrogant smile]

Firstly, from now on I’m going to be bringing you a weekly segment called ‘Sanderson Says So’….and basically, it’s where I talk about…well….anything I damn well choose to. Sometimes I might have a guest…sometimes I might talk about which unlucky sap I’m going to be destroying that week….sometimes I might just have a commentary about the freaks in this place and what goes on. Call it my gift to you.

[Winter smirks as the crowd are still booing loudly along with the occasional chanting. It should be noted though, that Winter is definitely getting one of the biggest reaction of the evening, and the crowd are responding to his every word.]

Now I’ve got another match this week at the PPV, and the guy it’s against has said some pretty outrageous things about yours truly. That’s right; Jin Sato has claimed that I am a disgrace to Japanese fighting. I can promise you, lad, that I’m just as adept if not more so than you at martial arts. Winter’s making his PPV debut and he’s going to prove he’s worth the money you’re paying to see him. I’ve seen Jin wrestle, and I must say I’m impressed. The man definitely has a firm grasp of Japanese techniques and styles, and that makes him dangerous. Sadly for Jin, though, he’s forgotten a crucial piece of information if he thinks that’s won him the battle. Say for example, you did edge me on Japanese wrestling…I’m still expert level standard at Muay Thai boxing….Ju Jitsu…English Grappling…do I need to go on? I’ve traveled the world so I’ve got the all-round package. I’m the complete wrestler, and you can’t best the complete wrestler, it’s just not possible. After last week though it’s not exactly like you wouldn’t have a bit of a right to try and imply I’m not the best fighter. All I’ll say is watch out for something different this week. I’ve taught myself a new finisher, something you might like infact Jin, but it’s name is pure English. The Red Rose gogoplata submission finisher you’re going to see this match is about to become the most feared and dangerous move in all of CFWA, and that’s a promise…you’re going to be the first one to try it Jin, congratulations.

[Winter’s eyes burn deep into the camera as the crowd are transfixed by his charisma and his passion, even if they hate what he’s saying, there is most definitely a charm to the man.]

This is going to be the start of a very long streak for ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson, and this time around the superstars of CFWA really are going to take note and listen. After what happened last week, this week I’m going to make sure I embarrass you to make up for it Jin…and when I’m going to be done with you you’re going to realize you’ll never stand a chance, I’m just too good. Every move you’ll have, I’ll know a counter…every counter you think you know I’ll have covered….I can do moves you didn’t even think were possible. So watch out and watch your back, because I swear on my Queen and Country, on my beautiful and perfect homeland…that I will be victorious….for England….for Winter Sanderson….and for CFWA….you’re about to witness the birth of the next true superstar, the man who is gunning for Kris Rosin and Lance Goodison to listen up and take note…I’m coming for you…I’m coming for that title….I’m coming for the main event, and you will have to deal with me…one way or another…that’s a promise. Jin….tell your Enshiro to book your flights home, thanks for coming…but there’s only room for one foreign prodigy in this company….you’re going to be beaten to a pulp…..FEAR……ME!

[With that the video cuts off and the crowd into life, most booing ferociously, but there are small noticeable pockets of fans cheering for ‘Wild’ Winter Sanderson as the show fades to commercial.]

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down