Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rematch with The Kodiak?

Go down

Rematch with The Kodiak? Empty Rematch with The Kodiak?

Post  Pedro Legend Mon May 05, 2008 2:43 am

Pedro Legend is seen walking around backstage after a disappointing loss to The Kodiak. He walks up to The Kodiak's lockerroom and knocks on the door. The Kodiak answers "Who is it?"
Pedro answers, "Pedro Legend".
Kodiak: "Come In"
Pedro walks in and approaches The Kodiak, " I want to congratulate you on your victory last Friday" he then puts out his hand...
The Kodiak hesistantly puts out his hand. As Pedro is about to shake it, The Kodiak pulls his hand back.
The Kodiak "I'm not shaking your damn hand!" "You didn't even come close to beating me!"
Pedro Legend looks dejected "I want a rematch with you next week"
The Kodiak "Go cry to mommy because you aren't getting one" "I don't want to waste my time on you when I have bigger fish to fry!" "You are the most pathetic wrestler in the CFWA!" "There's the door now leave!"
Pedro turns to leave and with his back turned...The Kodiak picks up Pedro with one arm and attempts to throw him out the door. Pedro trys to fight out of it but The Kodiak is too strong and chucks Pedro out the door into some equipment on the opposite side of the lockerroom. As Pedro is about to hit the ground, he uses his body strength to flip just narrowly avoiding what could be a serious injury.

Later in the night Pedro Legend is seen walking around backstage carrying a bottle of water. He notices that The Kodiak is distracted doing pullups with his IPOD on. He sees that The Kodiak has a bottle of water behind him. The Kodiak has his back turned to Pedro...So Pedro grabs The Kodiak's water without being seen and twists off the caps and pours the water he was carrying with The Kodiak's water. Pedro puts the caps back on and puts the other water right where The Kodiak had it and walks away with The Kodiak's old water without being noticed. Pedro hides behind a wall nearby and waits...
After 10 minutes The Kodiak finishes his pullups and goes for a drink. Pedro watches as The Kodiak takes a sip...Suddenly The Kodiak hits the mat face first where he was doing his workout and clutches his bulging stomach...The Kodiak looks to be in serious pain! Pedro comes out from where he was hiding and laughs..."Don't ever disrespect me or you will DRINK THE WATER!"

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down