Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a new member? Read this!

Go down

Are you a new member? Read this! Empty Are you a new member? Read this!

Post  Lance Goodison Sat May 03, 2008 2:40 am

Welcome to the CFWA! We're happy to have you here! I'm Lance, and I'm happy to be of service to you. Our federation GM (manager) is Kris Rosin.

Now, as you might or might not know, the CFWA is a roleplaying federation. That means we expect our members to be at least somewhat active on these boards. Inactive members will...
1) Job the matches they get (if they are lucky enough to get any)
2) Be released at the first opportunity we get to do so

Now, don't be intimidated, because we won't really demand that much from you - we simply want you to interact at least a little bit with the other members of the federation. If you're new to roleplaying, reading this thread is a good way to start: http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/public/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3325. If you've got questions after that, feel free to send a personal message to me (or another moderator).

Right! Let's get you started in the CFWA! This is what you need to do:
1) Go to the "Welcome and Intro" section and introduce your real life self to the federation in the "Introduction" thread!
2) Post a gimmick thread in the "Gimmick" section of the forums. Gimmicks are explained in the RPG thread given above, and if you are still not sure how to do this, take a look at the gimmicks already posted there. Remember that the more information and the more details you add to your wrestler, the more people will be inspired to interact with you. The first step to a federation push is a detailed gimmick.
3) Write an introduction promo and post it in the "Role Playing Central" section. This is a simple (or advanced if you prefer that) introduction interview given by your wrestler. A simple solution to this is to use the CFWA interviewer, Michael Hunt and have him ask your wrestler a few questions so that the federation can get to know him. When you do this, we will post your promo on our next show (unless it is to short or does not tell us anything about your wrestler), and then you will be set for a debut match!

Finally, remember that everything you do in the CFWA is read by a lot of people, so it is nice if you try to make it as nice as possible. We will all love you for it! Smile

So, if I haven't already scared you off, welcome to us, and I hope you have a pleasant stay here! Smile

Lance

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down