Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of a New Order

Go down

Start of a New Order Empty Start of a New Order

Post  wingofchaos Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:43 pm

The lights goes dark and the crowd becomes silent. Then the sound of "Ten Thousand Fist" on the speakers roar and the crowd goes wild in confusion. Wing of Chaos appears in the making his way to the ring, holding onto a mic.

"I can only imagine the confusion you might be having right now, but don't change the channel, you're still watching the great show wrestling has to offer, CFWA!! I realized that myself after watching just one show and looking back at my old brands so called performance. This is truly the place with the best wrestlers, best performances, and best fans. So I have a question for Kris Rosin, are you willing to let the best superstar in the world slip through your fingers?"

Wing of Chaos pulls the mic down and watches the entrance ramp.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Start of a New Order Empty Re: Start of a New Order

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:35 pm

A focus appears in the entrance and Vara Verde appears and pointing to wingofchaos shouts

Of course Kris doesn’t want to loose the best superstar around but that was the reason he signed ME.

Now if you have doubts about that, why you don’t come here and I will gladly take them from you.

Vara Verde sends the mic to the ground and taunts wingofchaos to come

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 pm

"I don't even think you can afford the insurance bill for what I can do to you, but if you really want so some" the crowd goes wild. "COME GET SOME." Wing jumps out of the ring and charges at Vara Verde.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Are you serious??

Do you really think you can handle me?

I tell you what, watch the show today. And then upgrade your insurance Smile

After that if you still want to be embarassed in front of all CFWA fans, talk to Kris.

I'm sure he can arrange for your humilliation to happen

Vara Verde turns around and leave to the backstage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down