Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Was Fun

Go down

It Was Fun Empty It Was Fun

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:24 pm

For those of you that don't know, our fed has come to an end. Unfortunately our leader Kris Rosin as pushed away too many people and now our roster is under the 40 man roster needed to have a show and one of those that is no longer there is Kris Rosin himself. That means Cobalt Flood has come to an unofficial end and will more than likely be folded in a day or two. For those of you that don't know, I have been here since the beginning of the fed and have seen the ups and downs. I've met some awesome players here and wish everyone the best of luck as we all now need to find a new fed to call home. For some, Ring of Anarchy seems to be where many people are going. Others have been joining Wing of Chaos' fed Battle Royal Entertainment. After this season, I myself will attempt to become a GM and will welcome anyone that is here in CFWA as I have had a blast here as we did the impossible in running a fed without an active GM last season. For those of you that were just starting to scratch the surface in the fed, I wish you could have had the opportunity to continue building your character here as we had some great ideas coming from our rookies. For the big guns that have forged on for a couple of seasons, I hope to be able to play together in another fed as it has been a great time doing so here. As one of the longest reigning members here, I will stay here until the fed is officially done and put to rest before setting out to another fed. Look for Mask of Fury and his manager Rey Maestro to make waves somewhere else very soon, hopefully in my own fed. I hope everyone had a good time here, even though I wasn't the GM, I do think of this place as my own and it is sad of the way this place fell apart. Good luck to everyone, hope to see you all somewhere soon.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum