Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking..off the shackle

+5
Timebomb
Mask of Fury
Mr. Fantastic
The Xecutioner
The Philadelphia Phighter
9 posters

Go down

Taking..off the shackle Empty Taking..off the shackle

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:30 am

Dear CFWA,

Hi.

Listen, recently my contract has run off. The 7th. It's the Twelveth now, and this makes me po'ed because I've been:
  • I've been kind of breaking my back for this federation, bending, and curving, getting on so constantly.
  • Keeping the morale in check around here.
  • Advertising New Beginnings in one of my articles.
  • Setting up matchcards.
  • Conversing with everybody instead of just going around at 11 o'clock my time and doing work.

Ya'd think somebody who does this much work around here would be at least recognized that his contract was up.

Instead of being an - ya know - like WWS, I'm going to say if Rosin decides to offer me a contract, that's great. I would kind of like to go down a different road right now, however.

I would personally like to annoint Mask of Fury as the VGM/Administrator to replace me.

I would also like some segment where Phillipe H is handed the title to take place, as well.

If I get PO'ed at how the other fed is going, I will come kissing feet to get a job back.

"I'm taking the shackle off now. I've had it on for seven days. Every time I take the key to the shackle, emotion gets to me. Screw emotion."

See ya later,
TPP

Last edited by The Philadelphia Phighter on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Taking..off the shackle Empty Re: Taking..off the shackle

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:45 am

He has got a point there.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:03 am

Your presence will be sorely missed around here by myself and many others as it seems you are the glue that holds much of this fed together on the daily basis. You are the only person I know reasonably well around here. I applaud you for taking this stand.

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:19 am

Wow, that's all I've got to say.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:25 am

philly we need ya... reconsider.

you've been so great... don't leave like this.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:35 am

Ok so here's where I'm confused . . . a contract can expire and you still get paid. The only time you need to get a new one is if you want more money (Which TPP has definitly earned), but it's up to the wrestler to contact the GM to request. So my confusion is, did TPP ask for a new contract and get ignored? Or just assumed it was automatic?

The other thing, coming around at 11'oclock his time to do work comment, may have been a shot at me, not sure, not worried. Fact is I work screwed up hours, come home and lucky to see my wife for an hour or two while we eat before she goes to bed. If my lack on the chat has offended people, I apologize, but I do what I can.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:18 am

He left a message in Kris's office on the forum a week ago and contacted him about it with no reponse.

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:57 am

Wasn't a shot at you Brick - it's just that half of this roster gets on, and Kris or Brick aren't on then. I do.

I asked for a new contract. I'm not asking for anything else. I'm at a regionial fed, being paid, and I no longer have a glass ceiling. I'm sorry I walked out on everybody - you're all excellent RPers. I would stay, but I'm not falling to this "The Rosin Way" that countless others have fallen to.

You know - Rosin either does it only when it's closest to being needed - or he would let Brick or myself do it. So I figured - okay, it's the 7th, my contract is up, new contract? Anything on the mafia game? No? Maybe the 8th. New contract? Mafia game info? No. I'm gonna post something so that way he SEES my contract is up. Rosin sometimes doesn't get on, I'm fine with that. 9th - No nothing. 10th - saw Rosin. No nothing. 11th - saw Rosin, no nothing. 12th - decided I'm not going to take this.

Everyone here, Brick, Redneck, Timebomb, Mask of Fury, crusherman, Revolution, Mr.Fantastic, Naboo, The Working Man, my mentor - Amen, manogre, Phillipe H, and Chessman has talent. Everyone. You know what you guys are under? The glass ceiling.

I remember when I came here I heard "the more you RP, the more oppurtunities you get". I took this - RPed my brains out first season, trying to get noticed. Kris had his storyline. Luckily for me I caught a lucky break - got to edit a match, and this is what is going down. I never really deserved to be an administrator - once I was handed it, I decided to just please the people. I think I did that.

As you saw - I worked my brains out to get this to work - and it did. I wanted to be rewarded for it, and I felt ignored for a bonding exercise. I posted a thread - nothing.

I had planned for this to go on, as a free agency, but I contacted one of my friends who recently just got a roster, and I got a contract much better than the one I had. What do you do? You wave a heartfelt goodbye, and you leave. I'm going to put out nice things on each member - what I thought that I never bothered to tell you - and I hope you:

A: Take it as motivation.

B: Realize that even with Brick - and whoever my replacement is - something's always going to be missing.

Let me start down this list now.

The Mad Redneck - Got the same situation twice and managed to pull out two good, RPs. He deserves his World Championship and I hope he has a nice run with it. He did get a push of a lifetime - but he was active and he deserved that push. Redneck is basically there, and I hope he never trips over a bananna peal and falls over.

Timebomb - I think this guy is the first and the only guy who I will ever see whose catchphrase actually works. The sky (or the glass ceiling) is the limit. All he needs now is a fair opponent - MoF's been beating him down in matches, but I can tell you he's a good wrestler. Timebomb has a good idea of what real emotions a person would have, revenge, spite, and being sorry. Keep rockin', Bomb.

Manogre - Thanks. Thanks for not minding being the jobber, the one without a plan. The one who finally handed me a loss and then - the fire never stopped burning, did it? Keep it up, manogre. Happy birthday. It's always nice to have somebody who just wants to be a part of it like you, even if no plans are made.

Mask of Fury - Talented RPer, and wrestler. Very active outside of just being the RPer/wrestler. He's a real person, too, which is why I want him as my replacement. Mask of Fury should be rewarded for not only being loyal - he deserves a titleshot against somebody. I would of never thought of Rae Masterio wrestling for Mask while Mask is hurt. Keep rockin, Mask.

Crusherman - I can only hope you're not a fluke who is just trying to keep is spot on the roster by becoming active for a couple of days. Please prove this thought wrong as you seem like a character to the community.

Revolution - My old roleplaying chat buddy. Keep bein' active, as the sky/ceiling is the limit as long as you just keep rollin. You're great with the activeness. Roleplaying - I always remember how the first day, you went to the GM Office and posted a RP, and you got my character right, and it was right on the spot. Never seen a rookie come in like that.

The Working Man - Interesting character, and I would really love to see you keep rockin' it. I think the sky could be the limit as long as you kept somewhat active. I know you work and stuff, but logging in, and even doing a simple character RP shows other people you're still here, and the general group liked you when you came. I think the general group still does, so just keep somewhat active.

Phillipe H - I don't know what happened, but you just suddenly had like a click in your head and you suddenly got way more active. Take care of the Pipeline Championship, as your activeness will raise its prestige.

Chessman - The man of the Chessmeet, the man who had the first talk show around here. Ya know what I say? Thanks for not accusing me of copying off of you with Phighter's Place. If there was one thing I had wanted to do in this federation - it would have been to get on the chessmeet with you and be trounced in chess.

Mr. Fantastic - I can't tell you how much you remind me of myself when I first started. You will get noticed, I promise. Me and Brick had already noticed you, we just didn't have plans. You have a bright future head of you, keep rockin' and rollin', and you'll be all set for a good, nice, long couple of season.

JTBR: Johnnie, Johnnie, what can I say? All I can think of is thanks for letting me have the oppourtunity to be helpful by editing for the Ice Cream Truck Brawl. That - sprung the Phighter. Without that I'd probably be doing something else with my computer time instead, so thank you oh so much for the teaching, and everything you handed to me that I was able to take advantage of.

Last but not least, Amen: Amen..thank you for saving me from being the confused rookie who had no idea. Your open challenge saved me from not only quitting because I encouraged WWS to leave, but you basically helped me grasp the ropes. I don't know how to properly thank you. If I don't get on again, have a freakin' awesome birthday. If you want to collaborate for an article or something, let me know. I would be honored to work with you, even if it's not in this federation. Thanks oh so much.

-TPP

Back to top Go down

Taking..off the shackle Empty i see

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:59 am

My hat's off to you, TPP, you have outdone yourself without a doubt among other active RPers. I don't do much RPing myself other than to prove my talents in the ring. Smile I only talk when needed. I do simply enjoy the best of the CFWA it has to offer. I don't doubt for a minute if other federations offer better "pay" but basically my point is there is pretty much good chemistry in this federation except for Kris Rosin who has apparently been inactive as of late.

my thoughts. Smile
I do ask you straighforward to stay in this CFWA since we're making CFWA rise in the ranks. Allow other vice generals to get in touch with Kris Rosin. My contract expired a while ago but I simply stayed because I loved being around you guys. Can you stay and make CFWA kick every other federation's ass?

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 am

The Philadelphia Phighter wrote:

Everyone here, Brick, Redneck, Timebomb, Mask of Fury, crusherman, Revolution, Mr.Fantastic, Naboo, The Working Man, my mentor - Amen, manogre, Phillipe H, and Chessman has talent. Everyone. You know what you guys are under? The glass ceiling.

Damn, no mention of me. I thought we were close. tongue

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:56 am

Damn you left me out as well. But please can you stay with the fed. We need you.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:32 pm

dude you should stay you do good things here and as a FED we are on the rise and what no mention of the Wrecking Ball, nah just joking but please stay

didn't realize he had already gone when i posted originally, but i have a question don't you need a certain amount of wrestlers to be able to have shows, so if you go to a FED with only 15 on the roster it doesn't serve the purpose of being in a FED?

Last edited by Wrecking Ball on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : need to add stuff)

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down