Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessman Celebrates in the Ring

3 posters

Go down

Chessman Celebrates in the Ring Empty Chessman Celebrates in the Ring

Post  Chessman Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 pm

The fist show of the season is about to begin. The arena is filled to capacity with fans from all over.
A buzz is in the air and even the show hasn't even started yet, a fever pitch is building.
Fans are talking to each other about recent events, buying merchandise and readying their signs.

Suddenly, there is an explosion of fireworks at the entrance ramp. Everyone's attention is diverted.
From the smoke, Olga walks out in a truely fine suit. She has a headset on and is carrying a clip board.
She checks off something.

Olga: Now the we have everyone's attention, its time to celebrate something truely monumental.
The Organization has been broken! We have a new General Manager, and to top it off, and to begin
these preceedings to a start, we have a new Champion! AND HERE...HE...IS!

In time with a new set of fireworks, Rammstein's song 'LINKS 2 3 4' blares over the loud speakers.
In tune with the military marching nature of the song, two columns of women dressed as
soldiers (granted scantily clad ones) march in step down the entrance ramp. They make their
way down to the ring, perfectly timed and evenly spread apart.

Once they are all in place, Chessman leaps from the back stage! He has the Championship title proudly wrapped around his waist, and a big smile on his face. The crowd goes ballistic as they welcome the conquering hero.

He marches down the entrance ramp towards the ring, and salutes the soliders on the way. He truely seems to be enjoying himself. As he passes each set of soldiers, they remove their berrets, let their hair down and salute him right back with a wink, a smile or a blown kiss.

He enters the ring and grabs the microphone that has been lowered for him.

Chessman: Yes! It is indeed true! The Organization has been broken, we were successfull!! The Management Planner is gone! Cory Tungen is no longer our General Manager! Wing of Chaose is gone! And yes, I am your Champion! I will defend this belt with the strength of Kasparov! I will chew through opponents with the tenacity of Deep Blue! There will not be a challenger that fails to hear the words.... CHECKMATE!!!!!

With that, all the soldiers surround the ring and salute Chessman.

Chessman: This was not my accomplishment alone. Far from it. I would have failed miserably if I had tried.
This Rebellion was only possible because those players honorable and true stood up. There was no way in hell I could have done this without the skill of Dragonfist! The silent fury of Tsikenonwaristak! The devastation of the Wrecking Ball! The cruel power of the Xecutioner! The tandem power of the Impact Players! The imovable force of Hiawatha! My word! So many, so many.... All of you! All of you! Come out and be recognized! This is now your Federation! Your CFWA!!!

Chessman waits in the ring.

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Chessman Celebrates in the Ring Empty Re: Chessman Celebrates in the Ring

Post  Hiawatha Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Offspring’s, Hammerhead begins to play throughout the arena and the excitement in the arena just continues to build momentum as Hiawatha appears from backstage.

Waving to the thousands of fans, shaking the odd had here and there on his way to the ring. Hiawatha stops just in front of the ring, points at the new champion and applauds him and encourages the fans to cheer for the new Champion.

Finally making his way into the ring, Hiawatha takes the mike and says, “I just wanted to congratulate Chessman on his great accomplishment. He was determined, tenacious and persistent in his pursuit of the title and all his hard work paid off.”

“The winds of change are not done yet here my friends; I look forward to the coming storm, and was just grateful to be able to be of a small part to help Chessman reach his goal… Ladies and Gentlemen, once again for our new Champ… “CHESSMAN”.

Hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  General Mayhem Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 am

"Symphony of Destruction", the ever classic Megadeth hit, roars. Mayhem walks out, a steel pipe in one hand. He bangs it against the ramp a couple of times, the crowd, as usual, a mixture of boos and cheers.

"OOO-RA!" He salutes the crowd. "Aren't you all tired of listening to these two ladies yapping yet?" He stares at Chessman and Hiawatha. "If you two aren't the sorriest excuse for bunch of boot camp rejects. You maggots are a DISGRACE! I wouldn't let you two have the honor of licking my boots, yet here you managed to weasel your way to the championship. You boys thought you had a revolution? Uh-uh. You boys just earned my complete undivided ATTENTION! That belt... it's mine, maggots." ." He smacks the steel pipe against his palm a couple of times as he starts walking toward the ring. "It's just a matter of time before I show you the tactical genius of extreme measures. You two can't beat me. You two can't outmaneuver me. Time to let loose some mayhem." With that, Mayhem charges the ring.

General Mayhem

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiawatha Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Hiawatha shakes his head at Mayhem as he makes his way down the ramp. Standing in front of the ring with his arms crossed barring the way. Mayhem tries to push Hiawatha out of the way, but Hiawatha grabs his arm and throws him into the metal stairs. Mayhem is a little shaken up, but gets to his feet to meet Hiawatha coming at him. A flurry of blows ensues and Chessman sits on the mat seeming to enjoy the show just outside the ring.

Mayhem ends up on the ground again after another violent contact with the metal stairs and then Hiawatha drops the BiG Power Elbow!!!

Mayhem is seemingly unconscious outside the ring as Hiawatha stands over him and then says, “You have to earn your shot to enter the ring, not saunter up to it like a midnight cowboy!!”

With that Hiawatha looks back and nods to Chessman, who seems impressed and little worried with the outcome of the violent encounter just outside the ring, and then Hiawatha walks out of the arena.

Hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down