Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates for all

2 posters

Go down

Updates for all Empty Updates for all

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:38 am

Ok guys, just trying to keep everyone in the loop as we move forward with the changes.

Today we begin working on a section devoted to Tag Teams. Just as a quick overview, we want to add more depth to the tag teams. All tag teams will be allowed to choose a Tag Team finisher. This will be edited into the match. Talk is ongoing on also allowing tag trademarks, tag entrances, and more. For now though, if you are in, or are considering being in a tag team, we need to know. Which teams disbanded at the end of Season 4, and which teams are introduced Season 5. Once we unlock the Tag section, please post if you're team is ready for action.

Also done today, a slight update or two on Feud Application Center. Please familiarize yourself with the current Active/Inactive list. I will be working on a new Feud App tomorrow, but if you have one in mind work it out with your "opponent" and start getting a storyline together.

As always feel free to post or send me suggestions, ideas, questions and concerns. More updates to come, keep you all posted best we can. Admin team, please post your updates as you complete them as well. Thank you.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Updates for all Empty Day 2

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:05 am

Ok so we have a new section up for tag teams. We currently have 5 teams and to be honest, that's more than enough to fill a season. If you and your partner are calling it quits to pursue singles gold please let us know, otherwise you are a tag team, and nothing more. Not to say that's a bad thing, but having someone involved in a tag feud and a singles feud is overuse of a character and takes up 2 feud spots.

Also take some time to look over the Feud Application center. If you have any questions/comments/concerns let me know.

Lastly, expect a Federation changing announcement to be made sometime during Raw tomorrow night.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Updates for all Empty Re: Updates for all

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:31 am

From the office of the other guy, yes, that one who doesn't know how long it's going to last -

First off, it's going to last.

The Federation changing announcement - make sure you're on for that. I'm not going to be as I watch RAW with my family, but it's going to shock, please, disappoint, and raise curiousity all at the same time.

Drop me questions/what you want think is happening/a comment on my article in my message box. It's always great to hear what the wrestlers of the CFWA have to say.

Later today (it's 1:21 AM on Monday over here) the tag team section will open its gate. I'm pondering one more announcement on there to shake it up and then to open the gate. Stay tuned on that.

And..that's it for right now.

-Writer/Assistant to Brick/Vice GM/Whatever you call it
-Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Updates for all Empty Re: Updates for all

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum