Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

King of the Rigged Tournament

2 posters

Go down

King of the Rigged Tournament Empty King of the Rigged Tournament

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:14 am

*The ring is set up for Phighters place - except only one microphone is on the table. There now are things like balloons, confetti, and even a pinata. There's also a king of the ring setup, but there is black spray-paint with a X on the chair, and the crown is broken in half. Nobody is quite sure what is going on. Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting hits and the crowd is booing Phighter as he walks to the ring looking like one of those cartoon characters with steam blowing out of his ears. He grabs the microphone and rolls into the ring.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: Herald me my kingdom of followers, as the future is here.

*The crowd, which is a little confused, boos.*

Phighter: I have come to celebrate, as I am here to crown myself the King of the Rigged Tournament!

*Phighter puts on the crown, knowing it's only two-halves. It breaks instantly and slides down the sides of Phighter's face before hitting the floor.*

Phighter: Recently, two tournaments have been held in the CFWA that you imbeciles haven't known about. One, was for the People's Championship when I just got here. The wrestlers in the back had a vote. It was a matter of your opinion on who the better wrestler was. Me against that chess fellow. The guys in the back decided to HATE on me, and they voted for that chess fellow. But that's not all..

*The fans in the crowd realize it's the chess felow is Chessman, and they boo as they know the wrestlers were right.*

Phighter: But that's not all, ladies and gentlemen. Next, the wrestlers decided to have a King of the Ring tournament. So, I got put against manogre. Now, the day before the roster was to show up for the tournament, I called manogre up and explained to him I needed to rest and prepare for CFWAR so I wanted to face him the day before in the training ring and just videotape it. I'd just hand the tape to the GM, win or lose, and we'd be fine. Here's a tape of what happened.

*The 'Tron starts with Phighter standing in the center of the ring. A referee is sitting on the second turnbuckle in the southwest corner. The time says 6:00 in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and there is a radio playing manogre's music. Phighter is looking at the door waiting for manogre to come in. Phighter gives a cue and the tape stops.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: 6 o'clock was the time the match was supposed to begin. Fastforward it a little, guys.

*The tape resumes, and The Philadelphia Phighter and the referee are talking. The time in the corner says 6:30, and now manogre's music isn't playing, however, the radio is though. The tape suddenly pauses.*

Phighter: Okay, I can understand a half-hour late. I'm a half-hour late to most parties. Or maybe the guy was just being a coward..fast-forward it more guys in the truck!

*The tape resumes, and the Philadelphia Phighter is throwing a little bit of a tantrum in the ring. The referee reaches out his hand and jesters for something, and the Philadelphia Phighter reluctantly hands him a wallet and walks out. The time in the corner says 7:15.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: The man, was simply, a coward. Now, I had texted both Tungen and Rosin that I wasn't going to be in the building and I had our match on tape, but when the show ran, it just said manogre beat The Philadelhpia Phighter! It's a complete lie, as the tape shows!

*The Philadelphia Phighter bonks his head against the pinata. Phighter, unaware of the fact the pinata was even in the ring, starts trashing the ring and grumbling words you couldn't say in front of your mother.*
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

King of the Rigged Tournament Empty Re: King of the Rigged Tournament

Post  manogre Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:06 pm

the bitter end starts playing, and the rockstar from manchester england, MANOGRE, enters the arena.

Phighter! Phighter! woah woah woah woah woah hold up a minute there! from what I remember of that night I turned up at the location and couldn't find you?!?

TPP looks stunned, and a little confused.

Phighter, I was sat in the ring for 5 hours with wing of chaos waiting for you to turn up, there was no choice but to hand me the match! However if you want we can have a rematch right here right now?
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:03 pm

The Philadelphia Phighter looks down, motions for the crew truck to reWind the tape, and then he gets that steam look on his face again.

The Philadelphia Phighter: I'm not having a match with you, you worthless lieing piece of scum. I HAVE ON THE TAPE -

*The Philadelphia Phighter takes a breath trying to calm down, and then keeps speaking.*

Phighter: As I said, on the tape, I have the agreement ME AND YOU made for 6 o'clock, and you get to tell lies and go to the next round? OH, YOU WISH! You say you want a rematch? Everyone in the arena KNOWS you would just COWARD out AGAIN! It should be me facing the Legend Pedro guy or whatever, but instead, YOU get to lie about it! I should be BLASTING YOU with my FIST, but you know what I'm going to do?

*The Philadelphia Phighter rolls out of the ring towads manogre and it looks as if he is going to chase manogre out of the arena. But instead he grabs a young man, who doesn't look a day over twenty, and holds him up in the air, walking down to the ring with the young man, who is terrified now. Phighter throws him into the ring. The man is trying to have Phighter take mercy on him. The Philadelphia Phighter looks to the ramp, and notices manogre is the furthest from the ring without going into the back. Phighter says out loud without the microphone, THIS IS YOU. Phighter then whams the young man with two jabs to the chest and a right hook. The young man falls to the ground as Phighter unleashes a sick smile. The young man's eyes are glazed over. A medical staff comes out with a stretcher and loads the young man on it. Phighter begins walking up the ramp and yelling the same thing over and over, THIS IS YOU. THIS IS YOU. THIS IS YOU.*

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:15 pm

manogre starts to smile, and then bursts into laughter! he takes off his jacket, cracks his knuckles together and starts to head towards the ring. He pulls himself up onto the ropes as Phighter starts to jump up and down on the spot ready to fight manogre.

Manogre is seconds from stepping fully into the ring when he hops back to the ground. Again he bursts into laughter.

Phighter, all I have to say to you is this! I am in a different league to you! A different league! I don't know why I waste my breath, you couldn't last 3 minutes in a matchup one on one with a rockstar like me!

Manogre heads back up the ramp, to the locker room. The crowd boo and Phighter looks like he is ready to explode! Manogre continues to laugh and puts his green fur jacket back on.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down