Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drafting House Show------ (New York City)

+2
Pedro Legend
wingofchaos
6 posters

Go down

Drafting House Show------ (New York City) Empty Drafting House Show------ (New York City)

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:50 am

Alright, most of you already know the drill, but for the few of you that do not, I would like you to call people out others here and a match will be place in for you. This is not for money or fans, just for fun and to build rivalries. I would like you to do the match in the wrestling game and send it to me in a PM. I also will sometimes change the match to make it more entertaining for you and others. This being said this show is going to be the big one. I would like as many people to RP and run wild on this as possible. Also I would like new match types to be asked for your match to be.

Stardust
----- At New York, New York

Tommy Gunz vs Timebomb

Dragonfist vs Manorgre (IN)

Pedro Legend vs Liberty Rock in a Liberty Bell match

The Philadelphia Phighter vs Amen in a Church-room Brawl

John The Brick Rose vs Wrecking Ball

Main Event
-----Elimination Chamber

Wing of Chaos vs The Mad Redneck vs Chessman vs Squall Cloud vs The Xecutioner vs The Management Planner

Last edited by wingofchaos on Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:15 am; edited 8 times in total
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Drafting House Show------ (New York City) Empty Unique concept

Post  Pedro Legend Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 am

I would like to face Liberty Rock in a Liberty Bell match, winner is the first one to ring the bell. It will hang above two turnbuckles on differant poles. You can use it as a weapon and to win, you must place it back on a pole, then ring it with a mallet that will be placed on two poles on opposite sides of the ring. The mallet can also be used as a weapon.

Last edited by Pedro Legend on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Better idea)

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Drafting House Show------ (New York City) Empty Re: Drafting House Show------ (New York City)

Post  manogre Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:24 pm

I'm up for a match against anyone who is willing to take me on. PM me if interested!
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Drafting House Show------ (New York City) Empty Re: Drafting House Show------ (New York City)

Post  Dragonfist Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:45 pm

i am willing to take on manogre in a last blood match

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 pm

I'm all for that... bring it dragonfist! do me a favour tho, you set up the start of the rp...
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:01 pm

got it manogre

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 pm

The fourth house show will appear next Saturday. There is still room for more if anyone wants in
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:58 am

im available if anyone wants to challenge me
i can offer a cage match if anyone wants to to tangle

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 am

I'll take that cage match WB . . . but remember my finisher? The WRECKING BALL BUSTER. See you in the ring

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:54 am

your on brick boy

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down