Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio)

Go down

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Empty House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio)

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:52 am

Welcome Columbus, Ohio
House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 8059m
To House Flood

A spot light is lit up in the middle of the ring where L is standing.

L- As we all know the elimination chamber is next week. However, some of the wrestlers taking part in it have no experience in one. So to give you all a good show, I have decided this week would be a Battle Royal with a few stars hand picked. We will have Tsikenonwaristak vs Timebomb vs Tommy Gunz vs Dragonfist vs The Mad Redneck vs Squall Cloud.

The crowd goes wild.

L- And the winner of the match will have the ability to challenge anyone for their title at the house show in two weeks.

The crowd screams. Then Wing of Chaos comes out.

Wing- Hold on there L. You see I was never asked to be in that match and I would love to have more then one belt on my shoulder.

L- Wing I have you your shot before. Now get back stage now or I will

Wing- Will what? Not like you can do anything to hurt me!

L- Fine you want to be like that Wing. How about a match tonight. You verse Chessman! How does that sound. Lets see, how about we make it for the belt you love so much!

Wing- You would never…

L- I would, I could, and I did. So you better go suit up, your match is next.

Shore Leave- Oh my god, Wing vs Chessman again for the Title. This can’t end well. Hey, what can’t end well is the fact that Tommy Gunz is trying to join the Organization. Lets look at that.

A video from back stage a view nights ago goes on the big screen
After his recent win over Tom Dudely, Tommy Gunz is ready for his next move in the Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance.

Michael Hunt: So Gunz what is your next move here in CFWA?
Tommy Gunz: To try to join the best union of wrestlers here in the CFWA.
Michael Hunt: And who would that be?
Tommy Gunz: The Organization of course.
Michael Hunt: And what can you bring to the organization?
Tommy Gunz: I’ve been working out hard in the gym and ring – racking up victories and crushing my opponents in my Gunz Lock. Though I’m young with the right mentorship I could easily become a power to reckin’ with here in the CFWA.
Michael Hunt: Thanks Gunz. So we’ll wait to hear from Corey Tungen the leader of the Organization and Wing of Chaos the current Tsunami World Champion to learn about Tommy Gunz bid to join the Organization.

Match 1
House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 144267 --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 140796
Wing of Chaos-----------------Chessman

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Tsunami Championship"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, the Grand Master of Submission, the Taker of Kings, the Pawner of All, Chessman!!"!
a series of closeups on chess matches is shown on the titantron, all ending with the words 'check mate!' chessman smiles smugly after each victory.
Chessman makes his way to the ring
wearing black and white tights and mask, with opposing coloured knights on each leg
along with the official trainer of the norwegian national chess team, olga, who is carrying a small magnetic chess board, they are playing a game all the way down the ramp, when he arrives at the ring, he makes a final move and screams 'check mate!'
the ring mat is covered by a checkerboard carpet, complete with chess pieces, chessman gleefully makes a move and looks to his opponent for the response
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, Wing of Chaos"!
the music of disturbed "ten thousands fist starts cause the arena to become consumed with boos.
wing of chaos appears in the crowd wearing a black, dishevel suit
Wing of Chaos makes his way to the ring
with his Tsunami World Title on his shoulder
he enters the ring and beings to take in the sounds of his unadorned fans.
his hand hold up the belt and lighting rains down onto the ring post, remove the covering
"there is no room for rules and no room for the weak in my world"
Wing of Chaos gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Wing of Chaos hugs his opponent's head
and hits him right into the face with the knee, executing a light Knee on Head!!
[Special Pinning Resistance activated for Wing of Chaos]
Wing of Chaos grabs the rival's head preparing himself to strike him
Chessman lowers avoiding a Hard Headbutt, taking back the initiative
Chessman gets ready to hit his opponent with a kick
to hit his opponent's head with an light Overhead Kick!!
Chessman gets ready to attack Wing of Chaos lifting a hand,
and waits for Wing of Chaos to turn to him hooking his jaw with a light Mandible Claw!!
Chessman keeps his agonizing submission hold
Chessman keeps his ruthless submission hold
Chessman releases his grasp
Chessman locks Wing of Chaos from behind with a deadly hold between his arm and his body
tighting the hold between his arm and his body with a light Dragon Sleeper!!
Chessman keeps his ruthless submission hold
Chessman keeps his excruciating submission hold
Chessman grabs his rival's legs
and locks them painfully with his own to form a light Figure 4!!
Chessman keeps his weak submission hold
Wing of Chaos interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Wing of Chaos prepares the back of his hand
Chessman dodges a Back Hand Chop, starting a counterattack
Chessman prepares the back of his hand
hitting Wing of Chaos across the chest with a light Back Hand Chop while the crowd yells WOOOOOOO!!!
Chessman turns against the adversary
and hits hime with a light Mule Kick on the groin!!
Chessman puts Wing of Chaos's head under his arm
and grabbing his hip, raises him throwing him forward performing a light Reverse Suplex!!
[Special Dodging activated for Wing of Chaos]
[Special Damage Resistance activated for Wing of Chaos]
Chessman lifts his opponent on his back crossing the legs with his own legs
and grabs him by the arms crossing them in a light Gory Special!!
Wing of Chaos escapes from the hold
Wing of Chaos quickly gets up and counterattacks!
Wing of Chaos puts a hand on Chessman's face
and leaves him blind using his fingers performing an light Eye Rake!!
Wing of Chaos grabs Chessman's head
performing an light Head Butt!!
Wing of Chaos grabs his opponent's head, runs up the ring ropes
Chessman punches his way out of the grasp, and retakes the initiative
Chessman puts his opponent on his back crossing the legs with his own legs
and with a little jump slams his face on the mat performing a strong Gory Bomb!!
Chessman grabs Wing of Chaos's hair
Chessman grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Chessman runs toward Wing of Chaos and leaps
crushing him with his own body pinning him with a light Running Crossbody!!
Referee starts counting...
Wing of Chaos gets up and resolutely fights back
Wing of Chaos goes towards his rival
Chessman droops quickly dodging a Throat Thrust
Chessman prepares to strike the adversary
hitting him with a light Punch!!
[Special Power Body activated for Wing of Chaos]
Chessman charges the leg
striking his head with an light Overhead Kick!!
Chessman places himself nimbly behind his opponent
grasping his arms and throwing him backwards to slam him on the floor, executing a violent Full Nelson Suplex!!
Chessman grabs Wing of Chaos's hair
Chessman grabs one Wing of Chaos 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Chessman throws Wing of Chaos to the turnbuckle
then runs and crushes him taking advantage of his own weight performing a light Body Avalanche!!
Wing of Chaos interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Wing of Chaos hits the opponent with the back of his hand
Chessman dodges a Back Hand Chop, starting a counterattack
Chessman prepares his arm to strike the adversary
performing a light Punch!!
[Special Blocking activated for Chessman]
to hit him with a light Mule Kick there in his "secret"!!!
Chessman tucks Wing of Chaos's head in his armpit
then leaps down onto his back, swinging his legs forward, bending Wing of Chaos, and driving him down to the mat face first, performing a strong Snap DDT!!
Chessman pulls Wing of Chaos still groggy, by his hair
Chessman puts his head under the adversary's arm
and brings him backward with a bridge performing a devastating Inverted Deep Blue Suplex!!
Chessman pulls Wing of Chaos still groggy, by his hair
Chessman grabs both of his opponent's arms, hooks them, and places his hands palm down flat against Wing of Chaos's upper back
then he raises him, flipping him and dropsping him on his back while falling to a sitting position, performing a violent Tiger Bomb!!
Wing of Chaos gets up and resolutely fights back
Wing of Chaos grabs his opponent's head
Chessman easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
Chessman charges the hand
and smacks his opponent's forehead with an light Overhand Chop!!
Wing of Chaos eludes the attempt of a a Mule Kick and he takes back the initiative
Wing of Chaos grabs Chessman standing up, and raises him on his shoulders
then he throws him to the side landing on his back, executing an devastating Augmented Fireman Carry!!
Wing of Chaos grabs Chessman's hair
Wing of Chaos lifts up Chessman
and slams him down to the ground twice performing a HardCore Ten Thousand Fist!!!!

Wing of Chaos climbs the turnbuckle jumping on Chessman
splashing on the victim striking him with a powerful Mad Splash!!
Wing of Chaos gets besides the laying opponent
and strikes his forehead with a violent Knee Stomp!!
Wing of Chaos tries a pinning maneuver
Chessman kicks out
Chessman interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Chessman charges his arm
striking his forehead with his arm's side, performing an light Overhand Chop!!
Chessman turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow on the ribs, connecting with a light Side Kick!!
Chessman as the opponent attempts to get off the ground
Wing of Chaos somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Wing of Chaos bounces off by using the top rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent
and lands on his opponent, performing a strong Springboard Crossbody!!
..Wait...
Mad Redneck runs into the match and kicks Wing of Chaos off Chessman.
Mad Redneck takes Chessman into the back leaving Wing of Chaos still champion, but with a broken rip or wing.

Paramedics rush off to take care of Wing. After some time the arena is cleared.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Empty Re: House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio)

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 am

The lights go down across the arena, the bitter end by placebo starts to play on the speekers and a war torn Manogre comes to the ring clutching an ice pack to his face. The crowd boo, and chant you suck at the top of their voices. Manogre pulls himself into the ring and points to the sky as the corners of the ring send fireworks upwards. He does not look too happy.

Manogre: The other day I participated in a match against The Philadelphia Phighter, and had the match under control. Unfortunately for me I've done something to upset the Cobalt Flood World Champion, and he came out and got a few cheap shots in before giving me a financial review, and bailing, leaving Phighter an opening for the pin fall. Some of you in the audience tonight may not have seen the match, so I condensed it down to highlights for ya!

The big screen starts to play a clip. Manogre is stood on stage strumming a long winded guitar solo with lightning in the background. The clip then turns to the house show in philadelphia.

The entrances of manogre and phighter come on screen, with manogre's entrance enhanced, and phighters reduced.

A few moves are shown on screen...

manogre grabs The Philadelphia Phighter, lifts him
and makes him whirl in front of himself to then make him hit his knee with a Tilt A Whirl Back Breaker!!
manogre grabs his opponent by the legs and behind the neck
letting him fall with the face to the ground performing a T-Bone DDT!!
Manogre Looks At His Opponent And Dances Around The Stage Excitedly Playing The Air Guitar As He Skips Around The Ring executing An Air Guitar
manogre rises on the turnbuckle
and throws himself on The Philadelphia Phighter while performing a torsion with the body executing a Twisting Body Attack!!
manogre takes his opponent's legs crossing them
and turns his opponent holding an ankle under the armpit performing a Manogre Body Lock!!
manogre keeps his excruciating submission hold
manogre keeps his ruthless submission hold
THE PHILADELPHIA PHIGHTER IS SCREAMING IN PAIN!!
manogre trips his opponent up and puts them face first on the mat
manogre then squeezes his opponents head between his strong arms executing a Manogre Face Crunch!!
manogre keeps his submission hold, Phighter is reaching out his hand for the ropes and cannot quite reach. He looks like he is going to tap out...
manogre release the submission hold as he see The Management Planner run into the ring.
The Management Planner pauses the match
and gives the crowd what it wants - executing a Financial Review!!
Philadelphia gets up and throws manogre over the ropes
PHILADELPHIA PHIGHTER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS THE MANOGRE!!!!

the big screen turns off and the crowd focus their atention back to manogre who does not look impressed.

Manogre: How do I put this? I was dominating the match from start to finish! I was seconds from winning! However, once again I get screwed out of a match, and now I have to face the consequences. Phighter, I gave you a wager that the winner picks the clothes the loser has to wear at the next show. I am staying true to that! Phighter, you have until the next show to tell me what you have picked out for me, and I will make it so.

Manogre walks to the corner where he left his guitar and picks it up, ready to leave the ring.

just as manogre is about to step out the ring he pauses for a second, and pulls himself back to the centre of the ring. Talking of the next house show, there is someone in the locker room who has consistantly ruined my reputation here on cobalt, and if Im gonna look like an idiot I might as well bring him down with me!

Manogre raises the guitar upwards.

No-one has consistantly broken more of my guitars than he has! when I lose my temper I smack people with it, but I don't smash it up! This guy is just a monster, and he was insane for thinking I wouldn't chase him up on it!

Odd Ball... I mean wrecking ball! get out here right now! I have an offer for you that you wont want to refuse!

Wrecking Ball comes down to the ring, he doesn't look very impressed

WBThis better be good Manogre, i am in the middle of training,what could you offer me that i wont be able to refuse

Wrecking Ball glares at Manogre waiting for a respone

I don't like you, and you don't like me, but theres not much more too it. If you are willing, howabout we settle our differences in the only way either of us knows. Pure violence!

the crowd starts to chear.

You better be training hard odd ball, because I have one type of match in mind that will bring you down. You could say it will bring you... "under ground!"... as the loser of the match I have in mind is going to be...

buried alive!

The crowd realy get lively and chear for the Wrecking ball to accept the challenge.

So what do you say Wreckage Ball? Today, one on one with a rockstar! Or are you to scared?

Wrecking Ball has a look of delight on his face after hearing what Manogre has to say

WB Manogre you silly little man i accept your challenge

the crowd goes wild

WB just to show you what you are getting yourself into

Wrecking Ball points to the large screen that is behind the ring and a clip comes on showing Wrecking Ball burying wrestle after wrestle

WB You see Manogre i am happy to accept your offer as i have never been beaten in a BURIED ALIVE MATCH, so prepare yourself to be buried

Wrecking Ball stands face to face to Manogre

WB Just to show you how i have improved more since our last meeting

Wrecking Ball grabs an un named wrestler and preforms a Wrecking Ball Of Doom, Wrecking Ball grabs a chair from under the ring then lifts the opponent on his shoulders
and slams him face first into the chair then kicks him in the face executing a devastating Wrecking Ball Of Doom and then backs it up with a Game Over Bitch,Wrecking Ball lifts the opponent on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat then grabs a steel chair and slams it into his opponents face executing a devastating Game Over B%#$, Wrecking Ball turns and leaves the ring

wait wait wait! Wreckage! before you fully leave I have something else to add to this little deal. You claim you are undefeated at buried alive matches. I myself have competed in a fair few and have knowledge of how to win... However I am new to matches like this infront of crowds as impressive as this one. Obviously, I was hoping the crowd in Ohio were bigger, since it is a bit more classy of course!

unsuprisingly the crowd boo

Balls of Wreckage, what Im trying to say is, that at the end of the day we don't get on. We both have our reputations, and we both are up-coming superstars. I offer you this wager, should i win, you make a promise, never to break any of my guitars, as well as that I get to pick the next match we have.

if you win, you get to pick the match type we next have, plus I'l stop calling you names.

care to add to this wager? Im free for suggestion here...

WB Manogre you have yourself a deal but to spice things up a bit more how about whoever loses also becomes the other mans servant for a week

Manogre points an outstretched finger to WB, and utters just two words.

You're On

The bitter end by placebo starts to play as manogre dances around the ring strumming the air guitar, and Wrecking Ball smirks and nods his head, as he walks backstage
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:53 am

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 144049 --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Wrestler_bilanciato
Pedro Legend-----------------Jobber

Ring Announcer: "The following is scheduled for one fall"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, Pedro Legend"!
Sparks are showering
Pedro Legend makes his way to the ring
wearing a green mask with a symbol on top of it that is the same symbol the is on the Mexican flag, red pants with LEGEND going down the side of them in white lettering, and white wrestling boots to match the colors of the Mexican flag
a light shines over him on the ring

Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, Henry David
Pedro Legend gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
Pedro Legend raises his own leg into the oncoming opponent's face
performing a light Big Boot!!
Pedro Legend bends his opponent's arm behind his back while he's laying on the mat
then he twists them in an unnatural way performing a light Chicken Wing!!
Wing of Chaos escapes from the hold
Pedro Legend grabs Henry David ‘s hair
Henry David moves and dodges the Leg Trip, counterattacking
Henry David gets besides the laying opponent
Pedro Legend bends dodging the Roundhouse Kick, starting the counterattack
Pedro Legend springs off the top rope and leaps on his opponent lying on the ground
and hits his opponent with a Mortal Legendary Leap!!
Pedro Legend pulls Henry David still groggy, by his hair
Pedro Legend lifts his's rival on the shoulders in a fireman's carry position
and runs forward before slamming him to the ground, using the momentum to roll over him executing a strong Steam Roller!!
Pedro Legend with the help of the top rope, leaps up executing a somersault, pointing his opponent lying across the ring
and hits his opponent with a Legendary Legendary Leap!!

Pedro Legend is about to perform his taunt
Henry David capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but Pedro Legend is faster and is not caught off guard!
Pedro Legend grabs his opponent's head
and lows his face with the knee to perform a light Knee on Head!!
Pedro Legend pulls out a glass of water that happens to be from Mexico and shockingly hands it to Henry David
The opponent takes a sip and falls over in pain executing Mortal Don't Drink The Water!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that Henry David has fallen out of the ring!!!!
Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Twoooooooooooooo!!! Threeeeeeeeeeee!!! Fooooooour!!!! Fiveeeeeeeeee!!! Sixxxxxxxx!!! Seven!!! Eighttttttttttt!!! Niiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!! Ten!!!!!!!!!!
PEDRO LEGEND WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS HENRY DAVID BY PIN FALL
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:54 am

Hunt: Well I am here with some of the contenders for the Battle Royal tonight and I just want to know what you all are thinking right now. Mr. Cloud, How do you expect to compete without Pedro Legend by your side? As you may know, he is not on the list of wrestlers in Battle Royal. Also, several of the other wrestlers are anti-Organization. Are you not concerned about getting jumped by several others?

SC: The real question here is... What will the other wrestlers do, without Pedro being there to give them a breather. Its no surprise that Pedro doesn't hit as hard as me, or take a hit like me, but rather dances you around the ring like you're his quesadilla, picking away at you until you're consumed. As far as I am concerned, Battle Royal is nothing more than a stepping stone, or, proving grounds one might say, to any solo career that I will have. And I will have one. Pedro's oddball antics distract others sure. But I find them equally distracting. just between us, you don't want to know where that flask he uses for don't drink the water is kept.

Fans: But what if you get double teamed?

SC: Let them try. Aside from Mad Redneck, there isn't a single wrestler that will be competing against me that deserves any glorification, or respect... they deserve to 2 on 1, or even 3 on 1 me. For thats the only chance they'd get. If they did that though... who'd save them from Mad Redneck?

Hunt: Its been rumored, that Wing of Chaos, or Pedro, will pop out and interfere with the match for your aid.

SC: I can assure you neither one is dumb enough to do that. Should either of them pull a stunt like that, not only will they have to handle the contestants, but they'll have to answer to me as well. I'm going in there, with two things in mind. Crush the rebellion's spirits by downing several of their wrestlers, and one of their "greats". The other thing being, showing you all just exactly what kind of show, that you get with the price of admission, when Squall Cloud enters the ring.

Random Interviewer: Mr. Cloud what makes you so confident? These are established wrestlers, who've had good careers. How do you possibly expect to have a chance when you call out them all at once? Are you insane?

SC: Genius and Madness are often mistaken for one another.... Pauses, as he grins to see whom is walking in his general direction I see someone else, would like to share their thoughts with you...

MH: So TimeBomb, you just found out…
TB: Yea. I got the spot in the battle royal!
MH: And how do you feel?
TB: And how do I feel… how do I feel… I feel like it’s about TIMMMEEE! Finally the world is going to see how devastingtly dangerous I really am… WHEN I WIN THE BATTLE ROYALE!!!
MH: Do you really expect to do that well, I mean there are no chumps in this match… many would even give you the longest odds to victory…
TB: MEEEEE! Me! Are you kidding??!!! Tommy Gunz is in this match… tommy gunz has less brain cells than I have testicles… he probably throw himself over the top rope… <<Imitating tommy gunz>> “D-D-D-D-did I D-Do a goood Job?!” <<back to normal>> No you didn’t Tommy, now lay of the steriods and go back to school… and I guarantee Dragonfist won’t win, << looks right into the camera>> he got what’s coming to him!! <<back to Michael>> Squall Cloud is my Brother. Organization RULES!!! The rest I don’t care about… they are just lucky to be stepping into the ring with the CFWA’s most EXPLOSIVE wrestler. I wish them the best of luck… cuz they are going to need it!
MH: I wish you the best of luck to TimeBomb.
TB: Shove it, Michael.

Dragonfist is walking towards the huge mass of bodies, made up of fans, stalkers, reporters, wannabes and cameramen. He is smirking a little. He pushes his way through hundreds of people to meet Squall Cloud. He stares him straight in the eyes.

DF:Listen, Mushroom Cloud, don't go bragging about how you are a self-proclaimed genius.There's plenty of men in the battle royal who could make you eat your words. I, on the other hand, won't completely do that. I'll let the rest do that. When you're in the battle royal, you'd best watch your back because there are many men who'd like to break you.
Dragonfist walks away with Squall Cloud's wallet hidden is his pocket. Then, out of sheer mischief, he runs and steals a fan's camcorder.

Michael Hunt: So Gunz you've been chosen for the Battle Royal - how do you think you are going to hold going against so many of the CFWA's seasoned wrestlers?
Gunz: I've been working out hard and had several good wins here in the CFWA.
Michael Hunt: Like "Biohazard" Tyler Jackson, Tom Dudely, and the Philadelphia Phighter.
Gunz: Exactly.
Michael Hunt: But those matches But those matches will be like a walk in the park compared to the guys you will take on in the Battle Royal.
Gunz: This will be my hardest fought battle yet. Obviously the CFWA management thinks I ready for the challenge and I'm going to show my fans what Tommy Gunz is made of!! Also I have made a deal with Wing of Chaos, if I do well I am in the Organization.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:55 am

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 223514 --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Wrestler_bilanciato
John Rose -----------------The Xecutioner

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is the First Blood Match! There are no pinfalls, no submissions and no disqualification! The only way to win is make your opponent bleed!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, John "The Brick" Rose"!
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
and many changing-coloured Pyrotechnics flash all the way on the Titan Tron
John "The Brick" Rose makes his way to the ring
wearing a pinstripe black and white suit. A black Fedora tilts down across his brow. He carries a brick in one hand, a violin case in the other
driving a silvery '66 Aston Martin DB5
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
a light shines over him on the ring
Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, The Xecutioner"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
A clip is aired on the Titan Tron, showing some of the wrestler greatest victories and most powerful moves
The Xecutioner makes his way to the ring
two Pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring
The Xecutioner gains the initiative exploiting his quickness!!
The Xecutioner hugs his opponent's head
and lows his face with the knee to perform a light Knee on Head!!
The Xecutioner prepares to a kick
hitting him straight to his belly executing a light Toe Kick!!
The Xecutioner tucks the opponent's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head
John "The Brick" Rose breaks loose from his opponent's grasp, and thwarts the Snap Suplex, regaining the initiative!
John "The Brick" Rose grabs his opponent's head
throwing it over his knee executing a light Coconut Crush!!
John "The Brick" Rose lifts his opponent onto his shoulders in what looks like a torture rack
then he falls to his knees, while pulling down on The Xecutioners shoulders executing a light Derailer!!
John "The Brick" Rose watches his opponent laying on the mat
and steps on his belly with both his feet to perform a light Walk on Belly!!
[Special Attack activated for The Xecutioner]
John "The Brick" Rose grabs The Xecutioner's hair
John "The Brick" Rose and lunges himself on the ropes
John "The Brick" Rose waits for the running adversary,
grabs him by the arm and he crashes him on the ground performing a light Monkey Toss!!
John "The Brick" Rose keeps his opponent vertically lifted for a few seconds
and lets him fall to the mat while sitting down to perform a strong Gordbuster!!
The Xecutioner interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
The Xecutioner gets ready to hit John "The Brick" Rose
and strikes his opponent's forehead with the side of the hand, executing an light Overhand Chop!!
The Xecutioner gets ready to hit John "The Brick" Rose
performing a light Low Kick!!
The Xecutioner hooks his opponent's head and embeds it against his own
to perform a light Jaw Breaker!!
John "The Brick" Rose interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
and hits him right into his face with a knee strike executing a light Knee on Head!!
John "The Brick" Rose is ready to hits the rival
with an extreme power performing a light Powerful Knee Strike!!
John "The Brick" Rose grabs an heavy extinguisher
and hits The Xecutioner skull executing a violent extinguisher shot!!
John "The Brick" Rose grabs the opponent's head placing his neck on the ropes
The Xecutioner easily avoids a Choke At Ropes, counterattacking
The Xecutioner quickly puts his opponent on the cover position
and tries to cover him by helping with the ropes, executing an light Irregular Pin!!
The match cannot end with a pin fall
The Xecutioner pulls John "The Brick" Rose still groggy, by his hair
The Xecutioner kicks John "The Brick" Rose's belly
then slams his shoulder into John "The Brick" Roses head, performing a strong Chop Breaker!!
The Xecutioner grabs John "The Brick" Rose's hair
The Xecutioner and lunges himself on the ropes
The Xecutioner gains momentum by bouncing off the middle rope, and leaps backwards on his opponent
John "The Brick" Rose dodges a Springboard Backflip Elbow Smash and retakes the initiative!
John "The Brick" Rose bounces against the ropes
and dives on The Xecutioner with a strong Big Splash Pin!!
John "The Brick" Rose climbs the turnbuckle and
makes a jump towards The Xecutioner hitting him with his arm performing a light Flying Clothesline!!
John "The Brick" Rose is about to perform his taunt
John "The Brick" Rose Does A Degenerate Chop Motion Crossing His Arms In An X Over His Belt executing A I Got Your Boos Right Here
John "The Brick" Rose grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
John "The Brick" Rose runs towards his opponent
and grabs him by the head to perform a light One Arm Bulldog!!
The Xecutioner capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching John "The Brick" Rose off guard!
The Xecutioner stands in front of John "The Brick" Rose
and hits his opponent with a light Karate Kick!!
The Xecutioner grabs John "The Brick" Rose's arm from the back and locks him in with his arm and a leg
and then bends him leaning on the abdominal muscles applying an light Abdominal Stretch!!
The Xecutioner keeps his weak submission hold
The Xecutioner releases his grasp
The Xecutioner reaches into his tights and pulls out a knuckle buster, he puts it on his hand
and nails John "The Brick" Rose skull executing a powerful knuckle buster shot!!
The Xecutioner lifts his opponent's leg
and lets himself fall over it with a devastating The Pulsating Drop!!
The Xecutioner is about to perform his taunt
The Xecutioner Makes A La Sign With His Hands Signalling His Birthplace executing The La
John "The Brick" Rose pulls himself together and fights back
and hits him right into his face with a knee strike executing a light Knee on Head!!
John "The Brick" Rose stops The Xecutioner taking him by an arm
then twists in a circle cranking on the arm, then hits him with an elbow smash executing an light Arm Wrench & Elbow Smash!!
John "The Brick" Rose vertically lifts his opponent
slamming him to the ground while sitting down to perform a devastating Respect Lost!!
John "The Brick" Rose pulls The Xecutioner still groggy, by his hair
John "The Brick" Rose lifts his opponent onto his shoulders in what looks like a torture rack
The Xecutioner wiggles and escapes from the a Derailer, retaking the initiative
The Xecutioner takes a John "The Brick" Rose's arm
and tries to submit him with an light Arm Lock!!
The Xecutioner gets over his laying opponent
John "The Brick" Rose dodges the a Clutching Punch and gains the initiative
John "The Brick" Rose Looks Out Over The Crowd And Spits On The Ground executing A Nyc Salute
John "The Brick" Rose and lunges himself on the ropes
John "The Brick" Rose waits for the running adversary,
grabs his arm and launches him to the ground connecting a strong Monkey Toss!!
but John "The Brick" Rose is faster and is not caught off guard!
John "The Brick" Rose charge his right arm
The Xecutioner dodges the a Chop and gains the initiative
The Xecutioner goes towards his rival
and executes a strong Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!
The Xecutioner prepares to hit the rival
and tosses it towards the rival executing a light Forearm Smash hitting him with his forearm!!
The Xecutioner waits for John "The Brick" Rose to get up
and runs towards him and spears him executing devastating Spear!!
The Xecutioner lifts his opponent on his shoulders
and lets himself fall on his back, executing a light The Xecution Drop!!
The Xecutioner puts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a violent The Xecution Drop!!
John "The Brick" Rose stares at The Xecutioner
and gives him an light Ear Slap!!
John "The Brick" Rose angrily prepares his leg
The Xecutioner dodges the a Big Kick starting a counterattack
The Xecutioner kicks his rival
and hits his opponent to his belly with a light Toe Kick!!
The Xecutioner puts his hand on John "The Brick" Rose's head
and raises the other hand to hit him with an elbow to the nape executing a light Elbow to Back of Head!!
The Xecutioner Makes A X Above His Head With His Hands executing The X
The Xecutioner grabs one John "The Brick" Rose 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
The Xecutioner charges his opponent
and knocks him on the ground with a shoulder hit, executing a light Shoulder Block!!
The Xecutioner drives his opponent's head against his own
to crush his jaw on it by performing a light Jaw Breaker!!
The Xecutioner grasps John "The Brick" Rose's legs and head, kneeling on him
rolling on his own back, levering on his knees and pulling them!!
The Xecutioner easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
The Xecutioner puts a outstretched hand on John "The Brick" Rose's forehead
and brings it down scratching him with an light Eye Rake leaving him blind!!
The Xecutioner raises his arm
John "The Brick" Rose moves in order to dodge the a Club to the Neck and counterattacks
John "The Brick" Rose lifts his knee and gets ready to strikes the adversary
performing a strong Powerful Knee Strike!!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! the impact of this blow is so hard that The Xecutioner has fallen out of the ring!!!!
John "The Brick" Rose leaves the ring
Referee: "Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose grabs the adversary and easly lifts him up
to then violently crash him on the ground with a powerful Powerslam on the Ground!!!!
Referee: "Twooooooooooooooooo!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose removes out the rugs leaving the cement free from the protections
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a strong Powerslam on the Table!!!!
Referee: "Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose dives from the apron ring with his buttocks
landing on the unlucky opponent with a strong Banzai Drop from the Apron Ring!!!!!
Referee: "Foooooooooooooooour!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose grabs The Xecutioner
and throws him violently on the crowd barriers with a strong Thrust on Crowd Barrier!!!!!
Referee: "Fiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose lifts the adversary on a shoulder
The Xecutioner avoids a a Powerslam on the Table and takes back the initiative!!
The Xecutioner lifts the adversary on a shoulder
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a strong Powerslam on the Table!!!!
Referee: "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!!!"
The Xecutioner lifts the adversary on a shoulder
and crashes him on the commentators' table performing a light Powerslam on the Table!!!!
Referee: "Seveeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!!!"
The Xecutioner removes out the rugs leaving the cement free from the protections
John "The Brick" Rose avoids a a Powerslam on the Table and takes back the initiative!!
John "The Brick" Rose grabs The Xecutioner
and crashes him on the crowd barriers with a strong Thrust on Crowd Barrier!!!!!
Referee: "Eiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh!!!"
John "The Brick" Rose goes up again in the ring
Referee: "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!"
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 am

The Xecutioner goes up again in the ring
The Xecutioner easily avoids a a Knee on Head and gains the initiative
The Xecutioner flanks his opponent and prepares to strike
and delivers a blow connecting with a light Side Mounting Punch!!
The Xecutioner waits for John "The Brick" Rose to get up
and runs towards him and spears him executing devastating Spear!!
The Xecutioner capsizes his opponent to a prone position and sits on his back
and hyperextends his elbow joint by grabbing his wrist, holding and squeezing his arm between the thighs, with a light Sitting Reverse Armbar!!
John "The Brick" Rose escapes from the hold
The Xecutioner Makes A X Above His Head With His Hands executing The X
The Xecutioner and lunges himself on the ropes
The Xecutioner bounces off by using the middle rope, performing a backflip in mid-air towards his opponent
John "The Brick" Rose dodges a a Springboard Backflip Elbow Smash and retakes the initiative!
catching John "The Brick" Rose off guard!
The Xecutioner blocks John "The Brick" Rose holding him by his arm
and falling down performs a strong Falling Arm Breaker on his rival's arm!!
The Xecutioner rises on the turnbuckle
John "The Brick" Rose dodges at the last moment avoiding a a Twisting Body Attack and takes back the initiative
John "The Brick" Rose gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
and leaps toward The Xecutioner quickly lowering them, performing a powerful Double Axe Handle!!
John "The Brick" Rose Does A Degenerate Chop Motion Crossing His Arms In An X Over His Belt executing A I Got Your Boos Right Here
John "The Brick" Rose lifts The Xecutioner onto the top turnbuckle executing a Super Fall Away Slam
and then climbs back up and dives down onto his opponent with a crushing leg drop executing LEGENDARY Coup De Grace!!
John "The Brick" Rose lifts the opponent onto the top turnbuckle executing a Super Fall Away Slam
The Xecutioner somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
The Xecutioner grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
The Xecutioner runs toward the opponent grasping his head
John "The Brick" Rose gets free from the opponent's a Running DDT, taking the initiative
John "The Brick" Rose runs toward The Xecutioner grasping his head
and lets himself fall down performing a violent Running DDT!!
John "The Brick" Rose lifts The Xecutioner onto the top turnbuckle executing a Super Fall Away Slam
and then climbs back up and dives down onto his opponent with a crushing leg drop executing HardCore Coup De Grace!!
John "The Brick" Rose takes a short run
and dives on The Xecutioner with a Mortal Brickhouse Bellybuster!!
John "The Brick" Rose climbs the turnbuckle and
The Xecutioner moves at the last moment dodging a a Flying Clothesline taking the initiative
The Xecutioner climbs the turnbuckle and
throwing himself towards the rival hitting him with an arm executing a violent Flying Clothesline!!
The Xecutioner climbs the top turnbuckle
and jumps onto John "The Brick" Rose hitting him sideways with his body and forcing him to the mat with a powerful Diving Crossbody !!
The Xecutioner rises on the turnbuckle
and throws himself on John "The Brick" Rose while performing a torsion with the body executing a violent Twisting Body Attack!!
The Xecutioner gets ready with his leg
and hits John "The Brick" Rose with a low kick at the back of his legs, performing a strong Back Kick On Leg!!
The Xecutioner grabs one John "The Brick" Rose 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
The Xecutioner charges his opponent
and strikes him with a strong Shoulder Block!!
The two wrestlers stare proudly at each other
and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort The Xecutioner prevails
The Xecutioner loads an arm towards himself
and tosses it towards the rival executing a light Forearm Smash hitting him with his forearm!!
The Xecutioner grasps John "The Brick" Rose
and lifts him up, slamming him down to the mat performing a violent Body Slam!!
The Xecutioner gets out of the ring grabbing a monitor from the announcer's table
and hits John "The Brick" Rose forehead executing a devastating monitor shot!!
JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE HAS A CUT!!!
THE XECUTIONER WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS JOHN "THE BRICK" ROSE !!!!
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:56 am

House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 208061 --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 265693
Wrecking Ball---------------manogre

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is the Buried Alive Match! The only way to win is to put your opponent inside the hole, activate the shovel and cover the hole with dirt, burying him alive!"
Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, From Manchester England, Weighing in at 230 pounds, The Rockstar that is, "Manogre!""!
a series of coloured spotlights creates a terrific lightshow as the bitter end by placebo begins to play on the speekers
many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron as
manogre makes his way to the ring
Wearing his green fur suit, and carrying a guitar over one shoulder
three paparazzi who precede him take many shots as he stops and poses for them, occasionaly stumming the air guitar
as manogre steps into the ring he puts the guitar in the corner, raises one hand in the air, and two pyrotechnics red and blue, blow at each corner of the ring

Ring Announcer: "and his opponent, He's From Melbourne Australia Weighing In At 300 pounds Standing 6 foot 6, The Man Of Steel Wrecking Ball"!
a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing some of the wrecking ball's greatest victories and most powerful moves
a clip is aired on the titan tron, showing just how good wrecking ball is
Wrecking Ball makes his way to the ring
wrecking ball turns up driving his flaming red ferrari 360 modena
with his trainer, who's giving him his last suggestions for the match

and then engage in a exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Wrecking Ball prevails
Wrecking Ball prepares to strike the adversary
manogre moves to the side eluding a Punch and taking back the initiative
manogre turns his body and lifts his leg bent at the knee
and delivers the blow on the ribs, connecting with a light Side Kick!!
[Special Damage activated for Wrecking Ball]
manogre gets behind his opponent and grabs his wrist taking it on his opposite shoulder
threads an arm under his opponent's neck and crushes him on the ground by throwing him back, executing a light Cobra Clutch Suplex!!
manogre approaches his laying opponent
and performs a light Head Lock!!
manogre keeps his weak submission hold
manogre releases his grasp
manogre grabs Wrecking Ball's hair
manogre grabs one Wrecking Ball 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
manogre runs toward the opponent
Wrecking Ball suddenly dodges the Rolling Elbow Smash, taking the initiative
Wrecking Ball throws manogre to the ring's corner
running toward him hitting him with his own body performing a light Body Avalanche!!
Wrecking Ball grabs manogre's hair
Wrecking Ball grabs one manogre 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Wrecking Ball stalks his opponent
manogre moves out of the way avoiding the Shoulder Block, taking the initiative
manogre makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards his opponent,
stretches his arm hitting him with a light Clothesline!!
manogre gets besides the laying opponent
and hits him executing a light Knee Stomp!!
manogre grabs one Wrecking Ball 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
manogre stretches in flight with his feet held togheter
hitting him with a light Dropsault, spinning in the air before falling down to the ground!!
[Special Mortal Submission activated for Wrecking Ball]
manogre grabs Wrecking Ball's arms and stretches them backwards
hooking the legs to his own legs, performing a light Mexican Stretch!!
Wrecking Ball escapes from the hold
[Special Damage Resistance activated for Wrecking Ball]
manogre kneels on Wrecking Ball's back, grasping his legs and his head
Wrecking Ball spins and trips up the opponent, avoiding a Bow & Arrow Lock
Wrecking Ball approaches his laying opponent
and hits him executing a strong Knee Stomp!!
Wrecking Ball charges the leg
and hits manogre with an light Angry Stomp!!
Wrecking Ball watches his opponent laying on the mat
manogre grabs his opponent's foot and makes him fall to avoid a How Do You Like Me Now and counterattacks
manogre firmly grapples his opponent's leg
and slams it on the mat, executing a light Spinning Leg Crush!!
manogre stands behind Wrecking Ball
to hit Wrecking Ball in the back of the head with a light Back Elbow Smash!!
and turns him blocking an ankle under his armpit in strong Manogre Body Lock!!
manogre and lunges himself on the ropes
manogre waits for the running opponent
lifting him by the arm to make his body fall on the back, performing a light Hip Toss!!
Wrecking Ball easily avoids the opponent's a Manogre Body Lock taking back the initiative
Wrecking Ball jumps quickly over his laying opponent
to hit him with a strong Elbow Drop!!
Wrecking Ball grabs one manogre 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Wrecking Ball jumps onto his opponent with his feet held togheter
manogre bends, dodging the a Dropsault and taking the initiative
manogre bounces against the ropes and runs toward Wrecking Ball
and spins hitting him with a light Rolling Elbow Smash!!
manogre pulls Wrecking Ball still groggy, by his hair
manogre grasps Wrecking Ball
and lifts him up, slamming him down to the mat performing a violent Rock Star Slam!!
manogre is about to perform his taunt
Manogre Looks At His Opponent And Dances Around The Stage Excitedly Playing The Air Guitar As He Skips Around The Ring executing An Air Guitar
manogre hooks Wrecking Ball's legs who's laying prone on the mat
and subdues him with a light Reverse Figure 4!!
manogre keeps his excruciating submission hold
manogre jumps quickly over his laying opponent
to hit him with a light Elbow Drop!!
manogre Points His Outstretched Hand To His Oponent And Eyes Him Up executing A Manogre Stare Down
manogre bounces against the ropes and runs toward Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Wrecking Ball prepares his arm
and hits the adversary with a light Punch!!
Wrecking Ball hurls the leg preparing the blow
and connects with a strong Roundhouse Kick!!
Wrecking Ball grabs a barbed wire bat
and hits manogre forehead executing a devastating barbed wire bat shot!!
manogre grabs his opponent's foot and makes him fall to avoid a How Do You Like Me Now and counterattacks
manogre crosses in a figure 4 Wrecking Ball's legs who's laying prone on the mat
and subdues him with a light Reverse Figure 4!!
manogre keeps his weak submission hold
manogre graps his opponent from his side, and easily lifts him
and pulls him on the mat, landing on the back, by falling backwards performing a light Side Suplex!!
Wrecking Ball capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching manogre off guard!
Wrecking Ball prepares his arm to strike the adversary
and hits the adversary with a strong Punch!!
Wrecking Ball loads an arm towards himself
manogre moves and dodges a a Forearm Smash, taking the initiative back
manogre prepares his arm
and falls on Wrecking Ball with his fist executing a strong Fist But!!
manogre Manogre tumbles into the referee knocking him to the floor
with the referee distracted manogre grabs his guitar and smacks his oponent with it executing strong Guitar Smash!!

manogre Manogre tumbles into the referee knocking him to the floor
Wrecking Ball somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Wrecking Ball lifts his opponent onto his shoulders in what looks like a torture rack
then he falls to his knees, while pulling down on manogres shoulders executing a powerful Derailer!!
Wrecking Ball is about to perform his taunt
Wrecking Ball Wrecking Ball Stands Next To His Fallen Opponent And Shouts I Am Number 1 You Are Not Worthy executing An I Am Number 1
Wrecking Ball and lunges himself on the ropes
Wrecking Ball runs toward manogre and jumps
and grabs his arm driving him down to the mat with a strong Running Arm Drag!!
Wrecking Ball climbs the top turnbuckle and raises his fists holding them together
and jumps toward manogre quickly lowering them, performing a violent Double Axe Handle!!
MANOGRE HAS A CUT!!!
Wrecking Ball grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Wrecking Ball runs towards the opponent
manogre dodges the a Big Body Avalanche
[Special Pinning Resistance activated for Wrecking Ball]
manogre lifts Wrecking Ball on his shoulders horizontally
throwing him over his head performing a light Fireman Carry making him fall in front of him!!
manogre grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
manogre grabs his opponent and throws him high into the air
as he falls back to the ground manogre puts his knee out connecting with his opponents spine His opponent wrythes around on the floor as Manogre capitalises and takes centre stage ontop of his oponent playing the air guitar executing powerful Manogre Back Breaker!!

manogre puts Wrecking Ball's head under his arm
and grabbing his hip, raises him throwing him forward performing a powerful Reverse Suplex!!
Wrecking Ball interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Wrecking Ball holds his opponent by the head
and lows his face with the knee to perform a strong Knee on Head!!
Wrecking Ball strongly grabs the head of the adversary
and hits him with a powerful heading connecting a light Hard Headbutt!!
Wrecking Ball gets out of the ring grabbing a monitor from the announcer's table
and hits manogre on his nose executing a devastating monitor shot!!
MANOGRE IS BLEEDING!!
stepping on his back with both feet performing a devastating How Do You Like Me Now!!
Wrecking Ball carries manogre out of the ring
Wrecking Ball pushes manogre close to the hole
Wrecking Ball throws manogre in the hole
Wrecking Ball gets on the bulldozer
and activates the shovel, covering the pit with tons of dirt, BURYING manogre ALIVE!!
WRECKING BALL WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS MANOGRE !!!!
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:59 am

Main Event
House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 154272 --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 129389
House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Wrestler_bilanciato --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 327536
House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) Wrestler_tecnico --- VS ---- House Show 3 (Columbus, Ohio) 155891

Ring Announcer: "The following contest is an Over the Top Rop Battle Royal! There are no pinfalls, no submissions and no disqualification! The only way to win is force your opponent over the top ropes!"

Ring Announcer: "Introducing first, TimeBomb"!
Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
TimeBomb makes his way to the ring

Ring Announcer: “second, Dragonfist"!
it seems like a thunder has just stroke!
Suddenly high flames light on, as though the ‘Tron was set to fire!
Dragonfist makes his way to the ring
mounting a custom chopper
with his lover who kisses him burning with passion
smoke hides the whole ring

Ring Announcer: "Introducing third, Squall Cloud"!
squall cloud is accompanied by barrett, as sc makes his way to the ring someone throws their beer on him. a barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena as the man is gunned down by barett's machine gun arm
picture the entrance fmv of the blitzball stadium, the fans rushing in, the intensity, the music, only its squall cloud, entering into the ring, you then see replays of some of his comebacks, and moves, and victories, each shot from several camera angles,
Squall Cloud makes his way to the ring
Clad in skin tight leather attire, With streaming spikey blond hair, theres an empty holster on his back. You ponder what goes in the holster...
mounting a custom chopper, squall cloud drives his bike over to the side of the ring
with his trainer a man with the nametag "cid", who's giving him his last suggestions for the match
giant orbs are seen on top of each of the four ring posts in the corners of the ring. these orbs shoot of bolts of lightning in every which direction. clearly there is lightning materia around the ring.

Ring Announcer: "next up, Tsikenonwaristak the BLOOD Silent Culture ShOcKeR Assassin!"!
multi-colored flames shoots up from the ground, as though the �€�tron was set on fire!
Tsikenonwaristak makes his way to the ring
Wearing an orange camo pants with orange sweat bands on each bicep and sporting a simple hoop on left earlobe. We do see him wearing a orange tank top covered with apparent dried blood all over. He sports an orange Hunter cap likewise.
with his trainer, doc, who's translating and signing to him while he's standing before the runaway path. when his trainer is done giving him last piece of advice. he dashes down the path and slides into the ring!
smoke hides the whole ring

Ring Announcer: "next up, The CFWA's #1 Contender and The Master of the Iron Skillet The Mad Redneck"!
garth brooks' "thunder rolls" begins to play
lightning begins flashing over the titan tron
The Mad Redneck makes his way to the ring
wearing his usuall bib overalls and work boots, but now carrying his infamous bloody towel in his back pocket.
smoke rolls to the ring

Ring Announcer: “lastly, hailing from Australia and weighing in at 296 pounds, the Legend, Tommy Gunz"!
a massive figure flexes and poses after entering the arena; the titan tron shows some the wrestler's greatest victories forcing his opponents into submission or posing over their bodies after a crushing finishing move
Tommy Gunz makes his way to the ring
wearing blue trunks. On entering the ring, he leaps onto the 2nd turnbuckle and hits his patented most muscular pose
tommy gunz confers with his trainer, who's giving him a few last minute suggestions on how to finish the opponent off quickly
a light shines over tommy gunz in the center ring as he hits a massive double bicep pose to the cheers of his fans.

The six wrestlers stare proudly at each other
and then Mad Redneck and Tsikenonwaristakengage in an exciting test of strength, trying to overcome their opponent
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Mad Redneck prevails
After that Dragonfist and TimeBomb run at one another, followed by Squall Cloud and Tommy Gunz.

wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:01 am

The Mad Redneck grabs one Tsikenonwaristak arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
The Mad Redneck runs toward Tsikenonwaristak
The Mad Redneck moves towards Tsikenonwaristak and jumps
to hit him with the elbow by performing a light Elbow Drop!!
The Mad Redneck pulls Tsikenonwaristak still groggy, by his hair
The Mad Redneck blocks Tsikenonwaristak and hurls him holding his leg
to raise him and then to slam him on the ground with a light TTD!!!!
The Mad Redneck stands behind his rival
stretching his face to show his dentist's bad work performing a light Face Stretch!!
Tsikenonwaristak pulls himself together and fights back
Tsikenonwaristak ducks and evades the Standing Clothesline, catching his opponent off guard!
Tsikenonwaristak catches the rival's head
and makes him fall with a twist in a light Neckbreaker Cutter!!!!
Tsikenonwaristak jumps pointing the knee against opponent
and hits him right to the face with a light Knee Drop!!
Tsikenonwaristak grabs Mad Redneckhair
Tsikenonwaristak and lunges himself on the ropes
Tsikenonwaristak waits for the running adversary
Tsikenonwaristak breaks free from the Shoulder Lock just in time, regaining the initative
Tsikenonwaristak opens his opponent's legs charging his leg
and hits him to the groin with a light Kick to Groin!!
Tsikenonwaristak pulls The Mad Redneck still groggy, by his hair
Tsikenonwaristak encircles his opponent's head with his right arm
and then grabs his own left arm's biceps, shutting off his opponent's jugular vein, connecting with a light Sleeper Hold!!
Tsikenonwaristak keeps his weak submission hold
The Mad Redneck escapes from the hold
The Mad Redneck quickly gets up and counterattacks!
Tsikenonwaristak is about to perform his taunt
Tsikenonwaristak 's Eyes Start Glowing Emerald Green executing The Culture Headache Signal

---------------

Dragonfist jumps towards the opponent
TimeBomb doges the Bicycle Kick, taking the initiative
TimeBomb Charges his arm
and hits him with a light Elbow Smash instead!!
TimeBomb puts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a light Samoan Drop!!
TimeBomb grabs Dragonfist's hair
TimeBomb grabs one Dragonfist 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
TimeBomb jumps onto his opponent with his feet held togheter
hitting him with a light Dropsault, spinning in the air before falling down to the ground!!
TimeBomb locks his opponent's leg by blocking it against his own shoulder
then he stretches it backward, trying to subdue him with a light Koji Clutch!!
TimeBomb keeps his ruthless submission hold
TimeBomb keeps his ruthless submission hold
TimeBomb releases his grasp
TimeBomb gets besides the laying opponent
Dragonfist pulls himself together and fights back
after a few, seemingly endless, seconds and an enormous effort Dragonfist prevails
[Special Dodging activated for TimeBomb]
Dragonfist dives into TimeBomb with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down executing a light 3 Point Stance Charge!!
[Special Submission Defence activated for TimeBomb]
Dragonfist grabs TimeBomb's foot
and trips him up making him fall backward with a light Dragon Screw!!
Dragonfist pulls TimeBomb still groggy, by his hair
Dragonfist performs a backflip, using the top rope as a springboard
TimeBomb moves out the way just in time, dodging the Springboard Crossbody and retaking initative

-----------------

Squall Cloud pulls himself together and fights back
Squall Cloud stares at Tommy Gunz
and hits his face with an light Ear Slap showing no respect!!
Squall Cloud dives into the opponent with a clothesline
Tommy Gunz avoids the a 3 Point Stance Charge gaining the initiative
Squall Cloud bounces against the ropes
and dives on Tommy Gunz with a devastating Hunt Of The Predator!!

Squall Cloud blocks his rival's arms with his own
and starts to hit him with a series of headbutts executing a powerful Trapping Headbutts!!
somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
Tommy Gunz gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
and throws himself toward Squall Cloud hitting him with a violent Double Axe Handle!!
Tommy Gunz grabs Tom Dudely hoisting him over his head and holding him in a gorilla press for 45 seconds.
He then throws Tom Dudely in the air and catches him on his right shoulder. He gives a quick left bicep flex and drives Tom Dudely into the mat with a running powerslam executing powerful Gunz Overhead Press Slam!!
Tommy Gunz moves into position behind Squall Cloud Gunz slips his hands under his foe's armpits locking his fingers behind Squall Cloud’s neck and places him a powerful full nelson.
Gunz hoists a kicking and struggling Squall Cloud off the mat applying massive pressure visciously shaking him into unconsciousness and then dumps him face first on the mat executing violent Gunz Lock!!
Tommy Gunz keeps his weak submission hold

---------

The Mad Redneck pulls himself together and fights back
The Mad Redneck charges his arm
to hit his opponent with a light Hook Punch!!
The Mad Redneck grabs Wing of Chaos's neck
and crashes him on the mat after an half turn with a light Neckbreaker Cutter!!
The Mad Redneck grabs Tsikenonwaristak hair
The Mad Redneck grabs the adversary and lifts him in the air
and after a spin, crashes him on the ground with a strong Protobomb!!!!

----------------

Dragonfist performs a backflip, using the top rope as a springboard
TimeBomb moves out the way just in time, dodging the Springboard Crossbody and retaking initative
TimeBomb grasps Dragonfist
and slams him down to the mat performing a light Body Slam!!
TimeBomb gets close to his grounded opponent
TimeBomb gets close to his grounded opponent
TimeBomb pulls Dragonfist still groggy, by his hair
and slams him down to the mat performing a light Body Slam!!
TimeBomb lifts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a strong Modified Samoan Drop!!
Dragonfist gets on the top turnbuckle with a jump and raises his fists to the sky holding them together
TimeBomb suddenly shifts dodging the a Double Axe Handle, taking the initiative
Dragonfist is about to perform his taunt
Dragonfist Runs Towards The Turnbuckle Climbs It With A Jump And Backflips Really High Off Of It executing An Aerial Dragon

-----------------------

Squall Cloud prepares his arm to strike the adversary
[Special Attack activated for Squall Cloud]
Squall Cloud takes the Wing of Chaos's arm
then twists in a circle cranking on the arm, then hits him with an elbow smash executing an strong Arm Wrench & Elbow Smash!!
Squall Cloud tucks his head in his opponent's armpit and wraps his arm around the head,
lifts him up, performs a 90 degrees rotation andf alls backwards, bringing Tommy Gunzover him and slamming him down to the mat back first, connecting with a powerful Strong Sambo Suplex!!
Squall Cloud Charges his arm
and strikes his opponent with a violent Elbow Smash!!
Squall Cloud goes to the NW turnbuckle removes a HUGE sword and
you are stabbed through the guts OH NO the sword is slicng upwards through your body he disposes of the sword and laughs diabolically at you Is he mad executing LEGENDARY Climhazzard!!

Squall Cloud picks up Tommy Gunzand tosses him over the ropes eliminating Tommy Gunz

Last edited by wingofchaos on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:03 am; edited 1 time in total
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 am

Mad Redneck and Tsikenonwaristak stop fighting and run over to knock out Squall Cloud
Squall Cloud is tosses over the ropes but does not fall.
Mad Redneck prepares his arm to strike the adversary
Tsikenonwaristak executes a light Throat Thrust hitting his opponent to the neck!!
Mad Redneck charges his arm
and smacks his opponent's forehead with an light Overhand Chop!!
Squall Cloud interrupts the attacks and delivers a double choke slam onto them.
Squall Cloud get back into the ring
Time Bomb see Squall Cloud of the floor and run over to help, but is Dragonfist capitalizes
Dragonfist goes behind his opponent wraps his left arm around the neck puts his right arm through his opponent's legs and lifts his opponent off the mat
then he begins to flex his arms causing the opponent's body to bend freakishly and incredibly painfully executing light Dragon Rak!!

Dragonfist keeps his weak submission hold
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Squall Cloud runs over hitting Dragonfist and interrupting the submission manoeuvre!!

-------------------------

TimeBomb dives into Dragonfist with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down!!
and lifts him up, slamming him down to the mat performing a strong Body Slam!!
TimeBomb grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
TimeBomb runs toward Dragonfist grasping his head
and drives him down to the ground performing a light Running DDT!!
TimeBomb grabs one Dragonfist 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
TimeBomb jumps onto his opponent with his feet held togheter
and hits him with a light Dropsault, spinning in the air before falling down to the mat!!
TimeBomb grasps Dragonfist while running
and throws him up in the air with a light Big Toss!!
TimeBomb is about to perform his taunt
Dragonfist capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching TimeBomb off guard!
[Special Power Body activated for TimeBomb]
Dragonfist goes towards his rival
TimeBomb droops quickly dodging a Throat Thrust
Dragonfist goes behind his stunned opponent wraps his left arm around the neck puts his right arm through his opponent's legs and lifts his opponent off the mat
then he begins to flex his arms causing TimeBomb's body to bend freakishly and incredibly painfully executing light Dragon Rak!!
Dragonfist keeps his ruthless submission hold
Dragonfist keeps his weak submission hold
Dragonfist releases his grasp
TimeBomb capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but Dragonfist is faster and is not caught off guard!
Dragonfist charges his arm
and hits his opponent with a strong Hook Punch!!
Dragonfist loads the leg
hitting the adversary with a light Middle Kick!!
TimeBomb interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
TimeBomb gets next to Dragonfist bringing down an arm
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
TimeBomb is ready to hits the rival
TimeBomb lifts his opponent above the shoulder
TimeBomb grabs his opponent's head
TimeBomb gets ready to hit his opponent with a kick
to hit his opponent's head with an light Overhead Kick!!
TimeBomb hooks the bent opponent behind then arms spins them 360 degrees
and slams them on the mat with his knees landing on Dragonfists neck executing devastating Atom Bomb!!

[Special Submission Defence activated for TimeBomb]
TimeBomb locks his opponent's leg by blocking it against his own shoulder
Dragonfist easily avoids the a Hands Of Time gaining back initiative
Dragonfist holds his laying opponent's leg
and hits it with the knee, executing a light Knee on Leg!!
Dragonfist Concentrates All Of The Energy In His Body And Causes It To Flow Throughout His Body Making Him Emanate A Fiery Red Aura executing The Pure Concentrated Energy Focus
Dragonfist grabs TimeBomb's hair
Dragonfist grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Dragonfist runs towards TimeBomb
hitting him on his chin with the side of his boot performing a strong Chin Breaker!!
Dragonfist grabs his opponent's head, runs up the ring ropes
and bounces off the ropes, hurling him backwards with a devastating Modified Sliced Bread #3!!
Dragonfist grabs one TimeBomb 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
Dragonfist stops the running opponent grabbing his neck
making him fall ahead on his face performing an violent Half Nelson Bulldog!!!!
Dragonfist lifts TimeBomb horizontally on his shoulders in a press position then throws his opponent high in the air
and grabs their head with both hands and jumps upward with his knees pointing to the sky while pulling TimeBomb towards him causing him to smash into Dragonfist's knees executing violent Dragons' Rage!!
Dragonfist Climbs The Turnbuckle With A Jump And Facing The Opponent Does A Hand Sign Then Unleashes A Monstrous Fireball Into The Air executing The Dragon Fireball Jutsu

------------------

Tsikenonwaristak get back up from Squall Cloud attack and lunges at him
Tsikenonwaristak opens wide his arms
and hits Squall Cloud on the face with the palms of the hands performing a light Mongolian Chop!!
Tsikenonwaristak tries to hit his opponent with a punch, but he apparently fails
and strikes his opponent's face with light Elbow Smash!!
Tsikenonwaristak grasps his opponent's hands blocking them
and hits him with a sequence of headbutts performing a light Trapping Headbutts!!
Tsikenonwaristak grabs Squall Cloud's hair
Tsikenonwaristak and lunges himself on the ropes
Tsikenonwaristak waits for the running opponent
lifting him high in the air making him fall on his back connecting a light High Back Body Drop!!
Squall Cloud charges his arm
and hits his opponent with a light Hook Punch!!
Squall Cloud prepares to hit Tsikenonwaristak hurling his leg
and hits him on the face with a light Roundhouse Kick!!
Squall Cloud lifts Tsikenonwaristak over his head
and starts doing pushups with the rival's body and tosses him with strength to the ground performing a strong Military Press!!
Squall Cloud grabs Tsikenonwaristak's hair
Squall Cloud grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Squall Cloud dashes towards his opponent
and grabs him by the head in order to perform a light One Arm Bulldog!!
Squall Cloud grabs Tsikenonwaristak's head placing his neck on the ropes
and leans down pushing hard with a light Choke At Ropes!!
Tsikenonwaristak pulls himself together and fights back
Tsikenonwaristak opens wide his arms
Squall Cloud moves to the side and he avoids a Mongolian Chop, taking back the initiative
Squall Cloud grabs his opponent's head
Squall Cloud dives into Tsikenonwaristak with a powerful clothesline
knocking him down executing a light 3 Point Stance Charge!!
Squall Cloud lifts Tsikenonwaristak over his head
and starts doing pushups with the rival's body and tosses him with strength to the ground performing a light Military Press!!
Squall Cloud pulls Tsikenonwaristak still groggy, by his hair
Squall Cloud grabs one of his opponent's arms
pulling it to make his rival's shoulder slam against his own, connecting with a light Shoulder Thrust!!
Squall Cloud retrieves a lead pipe from under the ring
and hits Tsikenonwaristak in the face executing a violent lead pipe shot!!
Squall Cloud grabs Tsikenonwaristak's hair
Squall Cloud grabs Tsikenonwaristak's neck
snapping it to the side executing an light Abdominal Neck Wrench!!
Squall Cloud keeps his weak submission hold
Tsikenonwaristak escapes from the hold
Tsikenonwaristak interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Tsikenonwaristak gets ready to hit Squall Cloud
and raises his arm rapidly hitting with the forearm Squall Cloud's jaw performing an strong European Uppercut!!
Tsikenonwaristak tries to hit his opponent with a punch, but he apparently fails
and hits him with a strong Elbow Smash instead!!
Tsikenonwaristak puts his opponent on his shoulders
and throws himself backward crushing him on the ground, connecting with a violent Deaf Shell-shocker Thump!!
Tsikenonwaristak is about to perform his taunt
Tsikenonwaristak Howls Insanely And Bares His Fangs executing A Deafening Howl
The Mad Redneck grabs his opponent from the belt with an arm
to crash him with the other one performing a devastating John Deere Tire Slam!!

The Mad Redneck grabs the adversary with an arm
to crash him with the other one performing a strong Pepsi Twist!!
The Mad Redneck lifts Squall Cloud and slams him down to the mat, holding him
executing a devastating Post Driver Extreme!!!!
Mad Redneck grabs Squall Cloud blocking his leg
to slam him on the ground with a devastating TTD!!
The Mad Redneck is about to perform his taunt
The Mad Redneck Square Dances Around His Adversary executing The Hoe Down
Tsikenonwaristak grabs the grounded opponent's feet
and throws him to the turnbuckle performing a devastating Incoming Reality Of Deaf Shocker!!
Squall Cloud stares at Tsikenonwaristak in front of him
and gives him an light Ear Slap!!
Squall Cloud angrily prepares his leg
and folds him up with a light Big Kick!!
Squall Cloud holds his opponent by the head
Tsikenonwaristak quickly dodges the a Coconut Crush and counterattacks
Tsikenonwaristak tucks Squall Cloud's head in his armpit and wraps his arm around the head
and pulls his own leg back ,then kicks the leg forward swiftly slamming it to the ground to build-up speed to fall backwards and flips his opponent over himself, slamming him back on the mat, connecting with a violent Snap Suplex!!
Tsikenonwaristak gets closer to Squall Cloud laying on the mat
and strikes him with the elbow may times by performing a strong Elbow Crush!!
Tsikenonwaristak grabs Squall Cloud's ankles putting them under his armpits
and falls backward throwing him to the turnbuckle with a powerful Incoming Reality Of Deaf Shocker!!

Tsikenonwaristak hooks the adversary's head
Squall Cloud avoid a a Neck Drop and counterattacks
Squall Cloud lifts his opponent onto his shoulders in what looks like a torture rack
then he falls to his knees, while pulling down on Tsikenonwaristaks shoulders executing a violent Derailer!!
Squall Cloud lifts his opponent onto his shoulders in what looks like a torture rack
then he falls to his knees, while pulling down on Mad Redneck shoulders executing a mortal Derailer!!

--------------------

Dragonfist lifts the opponent horizontally on his shoulders in a press position then throws his opponent high in the air
TimeBomb somehow counters the move, regaining the initiative!!!
TimeBomb is about to perform his taunt
Dragonfist capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching TimeBomb off guard!
Dragonfist stands firmly on the mat
and hits TimeBomb with a kick while spinning backwards, performing a strong Back Spinning Wheel Kick!!
Dragonfist blocks his opponent's head
and bounces off the ropes, hurling him backwards with a violent Modified Sliced Bread #3!!
Dragonfist grabs a chair from the floor
and hits TimeBomb on his nose executing a devastating chair shot!!
TIMEBOMB HAS A CUT!!!
Dragonfist grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Dragonfist enraged, charges his opponent
and sweeps him with a violent Sling Blade!!!
TimeBomb interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Dragonfist with a master stroke dodges TimeBomb punch and regains the initiative
Dragonfist lunges himself on the ropes
Squall Cloud runs over and tosses Dragonfist out of the ring
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:02 am

Leaving Squall Cloud, Timebomb, Tsikenonwaristak, and Mad Redneck in the ring. Organization vs Rebellion.
The both separated into twos. Mad Redneck stares down Timebomb while Tsikenonwaristak signs something to Squall Cloud.

--------------------

Timebomb runs at Mad Redneck
TimeBomb gets next to Dragonfist bringing down an arm
and hits him with the forearm executing an light European Uppercut!!
TimeBomb is ready to hits the rival
The Mad Redneck interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
The Mad Redneck gets ready to hit Timebomb
and hits him with the forearm executing an strong European Uppercut!!
The Mad Redneck throws the leg
to strike his opponent's head with an strong Overhead Kick!!
The Mad Redneck grabs his opponent from behind and chicken wings one arm cross faces his opponent then locks his hands together
and wraps his legs around his adversary's waist and falls back executing strong The Redneck Chicken Choke!!

-------------------------

Squall Cloud approaches Tsikenonwaristak
and gives a blow to his throat executing a strong Throat Thrust!!
Squall Cloud droops
and knocks him down hitting him with his forearm on the legs executing a strong Forearm On Leg!!
[Special Damage Resistance activated for Squall Cloud]
Squall Cloud bounces against the ropes
and dives on Tsikenonwaristak with a devastating Hunt Of The Predator!!

Squall Cloud picks up Tsikenonwaristak and is about to throw him over when Mad Redneck run over and knees Squall Cloud
Squall Cloud looses his balance and tumbles over the ropes holding onto Tsikenonwaristak

Mad Redneck looks down and apologies to Tsikenonwaristak
Tsikenonwaristak signs something back to him, but he doesn’t understand
When he turns around Wing of Chaos is in the ring
Wing of Chaos knocks both himself and Mad Redneck out of the ring.

Winner of the Battle Royal is.....................Timebomb

Timebomb jumps out of the ring and beings to fight along side his fellow Organization members. Suddenly L comes out into the arena.

L- Hold it… Hold it… Hold it… Wing I see that you are getting some payback for what happened to you early on in the show and in the last show, but I can’t condone this action. Also Mad Redneck you have done some actions against Wing that are unexcitable. So for your punishment, you two are not allowed to uses your finishers in next weeks Elimination Chamber. If you do, you will be banned from Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance! Do I make myself clear?
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down