Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the Shows

Go down

After the Shows Empty After the Shows

Post  The Mad Redneck Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:01 am

Michael Hunt catches up with The Mad Redneck after Friday's show sitting alone in his dressing room enjoying a cold one and pondering.

Michael Hunt: Redneck you have time for a few questions.

The Mad Redneck: Sure Michael come in.

Michael Hunt: I couldnt help but notice that you were not on either card for Thursday or Friday. Can you explain?

The Mad Redneck: I thin it may have something to do with the new GM. It seems as though he has tried to push those of us that the crowd enjoys cheering for to Friday's show.

Michael Hunt: Well, that doesn't answer the question.

The Mad Redneck: Michael, if you would let me finish what I was saying then it should clear it up for a pea-brain like you.

Michael Hunt: Sorry for the interruption, go on please.

The Mad Redneck: Well, as I was saying. The new Gm has surrounded himself with those who will do his bidding. They are like mindless robots. He say they do, but they like to do it in packs. Or, it may be that he fears me. I think that is it he fears that I might just take out a few of his; what are they calling themselves these days....... oh yes "The Organization." He knows that eventually I will get my hands on Frosty, and when I do the GM will be unable to count on him for anything. Then there is Planner. He fears me so much we haven't heard from him. He comes in beats a newer competitor in the CFWA then gets dropped by Chessman. It's ok Cory to fear me. You should fear me, but know this I will eventually get may hands on those I owe. When I do there will be 2 less in "The so-called Organization." You will go down to the hands of "The Rebellion." One by one.

Michael Hunt: So, am I hearing that right, you are offering to join The Rebellion?

The Mad Redneck: As everyone knows, I have done things in the CFWA pretty much as a loner. I ask for no quater and I give none, but during times such as these sometimes you have to humble yourself and ask. So, I guess you are right I am asking to be a part of The Rebellion and offering my services to them to help restore balance to the CFWA. I also offer my services to Titanium Rage if they need it. I have more respect for each of them individually then I do for the entire Organization combined.

Michael Hunt: So, does this mean that will no longer see The Mad Redneck on Thursday nights? Will you call Friday nights home?

The Mad Redneck: Michael, I will study the options and let my intentions be know at the next show. I will make a statement to you and my fans then, but know this even if I decide to call Friday night my home that will in no way let Frosty or Planner off the hook. I have the wiggling in fear and will continue to make them squirm. You never know when and where I might show up Michael. So, tell my many fans in the CFWA that they will see me. I have retribution to dish out, and it will be done. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Michael Hunt: Well, fans of the CFWA there you have it. The Mad Redneck is still set on dishing out punishment to Frosty and Planner, and he assures that order will soon be restored to the CFWA.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down