Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manogre Sees Rosin About Contract

Go down

Manogre Sees Rosin About Contract Empty Manogre Sees Rosin About Contract

Post  manogre Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:25 am

Manogre steps into Rosins office wearing his custom built green fur suit. Today is not a day for feuding with Amen, today is serious. Manogre sits at the desk and pulls his contract out from his right pocket and places it onto the table

MANOGRE: Krissy boy, we need to talk about my contract. It apears I am running close to a finish date?

ROSIN: What did you have in mind?

Manogre looks down at his contract. Not much, I just have 2 requests, renewal and 3 weeks off for holidays. One will be from the end of Breakthrough to the 3rd of July, and the other will be the first of august until the 14th (obviously if you will take me on for a third season) I hope you will consider it, if not it has been a fun journey and I wish you all the best at Cobalt Flood

Manogre gets off the chair and picks up his guitar. For him it is back to the gym, and back to preperaing for what so far is the biggest fight of his life against now respected rival Amen
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Manogre Sees Rosin About Contract Empty Re: Manogre Sees Rosin About Contract

Post  manogre Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:39 pm

Manogre knocks at the office door and is greeted by silence. he pulls a sheet of paper out of his fur coat and writes on it,

Just a reminder that I go away for 2 weeks, will be back 14th august to stir up the roster on Cobalt. As a rockstar I have to keep up apearances, and have a gig during the down time. Hopefully I can return to cobalt when I return.

yours,

the one and only true superstar

Manogre

manogre posts the sheet under the door, puts a pair of sunglasses on, and sees a shadowed figure in the distance.

Manogre: I'm glad you came, we need to talk about a plan for CFWAR
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down