Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Night of Champions

+5
Wrecking Ball
Dragonfist
Amen
Tom Dudely
manogre
9 posters

Go down

Night of Champions Empty Night of Champions

Post  manogre Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:11 pm

predictions? who dya think is gonna win what and why?

The match card at the moment is:

WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. John Cena

WH Title Match
Edge vs. Batista

ECW Title Match
Kane vs. Big Show

US Title Match
Matt Hardy vs. Chavo Guerrero

World Tag Team Title Match
Cody Rhodes & Hardcore Holly vs. Ted DiBiase Jr. & TBA

Divas Title Match
Natalya Neidhart vs. TBA

WWE Tag Team Title Match
John Morrison & The Miz vs. Finlay & Hornswoggle

Women's Title Match
Mickie James vs. Katie Lea Burchill

in my opinion it will be:
Triple H, as Orton is out injured and suposedly should be champion, and he can reclaim it when he's back off injury for the game. it also gives reason for a few triple threat matches between jeff hardy, cena and hunter whilst we wait for his comeback.

Edge, because it will make the weding more exciting knowing Edge has Punk and Batista still after him, however I can also see the Edge Vicki plot ending if Edge loses, so a loss to batista would make the weding off (but this is unlikely)

Kane, hes the star of ECW realy, I can't see WWE replacing him this early, plus it lets big show and hendry go at it for a bit

Hardy and Chavo, unsure, Id say Chavo actualy, because it gives la familia the titles again

Tag Titles, dont know, I can see Finley and Hornswoggle getting the WWE one, and without knowledge of DiBiase jr's partner I cant realy call it.

Womens titles, Burchill because she is british so shes an obvious heel in WWE, and what a better way to boost her and Paul than to give her a title. The Diva title I dont realy care for because in my view it is low status on WWE at the moment

Iv written a fair deal, hopefully other people will view their opinions.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Night of Champions Empty Re: Night of Champions

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:45 pm

WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. John Cena

Triple H because he just got it. They're not gonna put it on Cena so soon after HHH got it.

WH Title Match
Edge vs. Batista

Edge for the same reason HHH is going to retain. He just got it. Plus they're gonna want to keep with the Punk ruining the wedding angle.

ECW Title Match
Kane vs. Big Show

Big Show because he's majorly over right now. Then they'll probably do a Big Show/Mark Henry feud for it... and so you know, I'm making this prediction based on WWE's horrible decision making

US Title Match

It'd better be Matt Hardy. It just has to be.

It's gonna be Ted Dibiase jr and DH Smith. It's time for a 2nd generation team to come around and what better way to put them over then a championship victory. And I predict that Cody Rhodes joins them after, or even during, the match.

Divas Title Match
Natalya Neidhart vs. TBA

I dunno who she'll be against. But Natalya will beat almost anybody put in front of her.

WWE Tag Team Title Match

This is the toughest one of the night in my opinion. Morrison and Miz have had the titles for too long, but Finlay and hornswoggle??? I'm gonna have to go for another bad move by WWE and give it to Finlay and Hornswoggle

Women's Title Match

Mickie James is hot...

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Amen Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Well now I will say something about what I am thinking.. But it is kinda silly Razz
WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. John Cena
Triple H for sure.. Cena is great for a champ but this might be HHH last run as WWE champ so let him enjoy it. - Probably a good match but there will be better

WH Title Match
Edge vs. Batista
Batista is a very good wrestle just as Edge but I will bet on Edge wins. Not because he is better then Batista but because there is a storyline going on. - Could be a good match anyway

Kane vs. Big Show (ECW title)
Kane is a fat slowpoke.. Yearh I said it! I said what everyone think, or atleast what I think. Big Show will win for sure - I would myself rather see Tommy Dreamer or CM Punk in this match

US Title Match
Ohh another title shot for the mexican warrior, Hardy wins no doubt I dont see Chavo with another title already.. - Could be a good match but if I really had to be honest! Chavo is boring the hell out of me, he needs to go away from the spotlight a bit.

Here I have no idea who is gonna win, maybe when the TBA partner is annouced. - Okay okay... What dah holy kitten?! Ted DiBiase Jr. already got a title shot?

Divas Title Match
Natalya Neidhart vs. TBA
Cant say much about who is winning, heh - What is a diva title match anyway? Anyways I would love too see Ashley, Maria or Melina... Maybe even Jeff Hardy (sarcasm)

WWE Tag Team Title Match
John Morrison & The Miz will probably win I could not see Finlay and his 'son' as tag team champs. On the other hand Finlay is a good wrestler and Hornswoggle is.. Yearh Hornswoggle - Could be funny with Finlay and Hornswoggle as tag champs.

Women's Title Match
I hope Katie Lea wins but because I haven't seen much with Katie Lea I cant say anything. - But I hope Lea wins because I dont like Mickie James..
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:00 pm

You don't like Mickey James??? That's haresy! She's not only hot, but one of the best women wrestlers in the company right now.

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:13 pm

nahh shes not THAT good, just watch TNA and the beautiful people, theyr not only better wrestlers but better looking.

infact most of TNAs diva section are better than the WWE bunch, Id even put awsum kong up against Kane for the ECW title given the chance n I bet shed win (if wrestling wasnt scripted)
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:17 pm

i agree wit manogre about awsum kong. she could beat mark henry tooo

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 pm

she'd eat mark henry
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Amen Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Tom we all have our own taste in women.. And let us all face it! Diva aren't real wrestlers they are entertainment Razz

I dont like the knock-outs way to much wrestlers for me.. Yearh awesome kong rules but she could never be a Diva as a knock-out she is great.
The era of Kane is loooong gone that is why they did put him on ECW. But he still got a chance if he drops some pound and get more muscle again.

And that is why wrestling today is a bit boring. It was better the time when it wasn't scripted way better. But too many wrestlers today is just actors and peewees.

Awesome Kong could beat even Taker, HHH, HBK and all those Razz She just needs to knock them down and sit on them.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:40 pm

manogre wrote:nahh shes not THAT good, just watch TNA and the beautiful people, theyr not only better wrestlers but better looking.

The beautiful people better looking? No way! Of course Velvet Sky is the best looking TNA knock out, that's not saying much.

Of course TNA's women are better wrestlers. But in just WWE Mickie James is the shi-zite!

TNA is like Preparation H... It's better on the (w)hole

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:56 pm

WWE Title Match
Triple H vs. John Cena

i would like Cena to get the title but Triple H will keep it as he has just got it back

WH Title Match
Edge vs. Batista

even though edge just got back i believe Batista will be new champ, Batista is due for a run at the top

ECW Title Match
Kane vs. Big Show

kane should win as he is the better wrestle, but that doesent mean much on ECW so Big Show will probably win

US Title Match

Matt Hardy will win, chavo time as a champ is gone

dont know with the tag team tip will Ted DiBiase Jr & ?

Divas Title Match
Natalya Neidhart vs. TBA

?

WWE Tag Team Title Match

Morrison & Miz

Women's Title Match

Mickie James

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 am

add the Intercontinental Championship Jericho v. Cade

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:06 am

You sure about that one? Where'd you hear that?

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:08 am

it was alluded to last night.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:11 am

Granted, I didn't see Raw last night, but from reading the results it sounds like Cade my be Jericho's lackey

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:59 am

Before I get to my predictions, let me just say that before Gail Kim, the Beautiful People, Kong, ODB, etc. came to TNA, Mickie James wrestled there under here real name Alexis Laree and she was and still is one of the top women wrestlers in the US, WWE just brings her down like they do with every wrestler they have.

The Predictions:
Triple H will win because there is no way WWE is taking the title off him for Cena right now. Wait til after the draft when they bring in a heel to feud with HHH, unless he makes his heel turn at the PPV.

Edge will retain also because that will keep him in line to feud with the Undertaker when he gets back with their showdown being at Summerslam.

Kane is great and doesn't deserve being on the minor league ECW, which needs a name change. Big Show is supposed to be dominant right now and a feud with Mark Henry, cuz we haven't seen this enough, over a title that means absolutely nothing wouldn't surprise me. Here's hoping Kane gets drafted to Raw and actually wrestles for a purpose.

Matt Hardy will win because they are finally giving him a singles push and he deserves it. Although they could do the stupid thing and put Chavo, who sucks, on top which is something they are known for doing.

Ted DiBiase and DH Smith, who is rumored to tag with him, will win and that will be the beginning of the second generation stable thats rumored. Cody Rhodes will probably cost Holly and him the titles, switching over to heel to set up the stable, which is supposed to include Afa Jr. and possibly Carlito.

Finlay and Hornswaggle will win because they don't know what to do with those two and I think Morrison is in line for another title push as a singles wrestler, possibly as US or IC champ.

Natalya will win no matter who its against. It will be pointless unless its against Beth Phoenix, which won't happen.

Could go either way with Mickie and Katie Lea. Mickie's on a roll and deserves to stay champ while Katie Lea being champ would help the storyline with Paul Birchall.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:47 pm

World Heavyweight Title: Edge(c) beats Batista to retain

WWE Title: Triple(c) beats John Cena to retain

ECW Title:Mark Henry beats Kane(c) and Big Show to become the new ECW Champion

WWE United States Title: Matt Hardy(c) beats Chavo Guerrero to retain

World Tag Team Title: Ted DiBiase Jr. and Cody Rhodes(c) beats Hardcore Holly(c) to become the new World Tag Team Champions

WWE Tag Team Title: John Morrison(c) and The Miz(c) beats Finlay and Hornswoggle to retain

WWE Women's Title: Mickie James(c) beats Katie-Lea Burchill to retain

WWE Diva's Title: Natalya vs ???

No Match

Intercontinental Title: Kofi Kingston beats Chris Jericho(c) to become the new Intercontinental Champion

This left Raw with no World Champion

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Jackson Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm

CM PUNK CASHED IN MITB, WHC GOES TO RAW!
Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down