Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Mask

Go down

Interview with Mask Empty Interview with Mask

Post  Mask of Fury Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:21 am

The lights in the empty arena are dimmed. Michael Hunt is seen walking around the aisles with a cameraman following him. As he climbs higher and higher the lights flicker a little and he spots who he is looking for. Mask of Fury is standing near the top of the arena's seating. Michael Hunt approaches, "Mask of Fury, I've finally found you, I have been meaning to ask you some questions about your loss at Shipwrecked, your match against Scott 'The Hunter' Manson, and what's next for you."

"I can see a lot is on your mind. Obviously I was disappointed with the outcome of the title match at Shipwrecked. Father Lance and I were in a position to win, but you saw what happened. Father Lance is a fair and honest competitor, he was not going to cheat to win and I agree with him. What else would you like to know?"

"You managed to defeat Scott Manson this past Friday, what does that win do for you and your feud with Manson?"

"Manson attempted to duplicate what happened at Shipwrecked. Luckily, faith was on my side and I was able to outsmart 'The Hunter.' It is obvious that Manson cannot win without the Zilla Killa or without cheating. Losing the title match hurt, but beating Manson at his own game was priceless. Eventually Zilla Killa will get his, but when that will be, only time will tell?"

"Mask, one last question, what's next?"

"What's next? That is a good question. I will look to continue my winning ways after beating Manson and hopefully that will get me into the title picture. Which title, that is yet to be determined, I will continue to build momentum and soon, very soon, someone is going to feel my Fury Unleashed!"

The lights flicker again and Mask of Fury is gone. Michael Hunt turns and looks around for any sign of him as the camera fades to black...

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down