Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the return of Liberty rock

Go down

the return of Liberty rock Empty the return of Liberty rock

Post  libertyrock2 Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:04 pm

~*~The camerman looks around on the ground is what appears to be a priest collar and a black trench coat that is badly weathered as he looks more around he sees a figure sitting on some boxes and there sits Liberty Rock he notices the camerman and looks up and Becokns him forward~*~
LR:Everyone craves lifes pleasures yet you don’t indulge.
You want to drink from ecstacy's cup yet you wont imbide you want to walk the edge like me. but your afraid to fall so you back away slowly hoping none notices your frailties your cowardness
you wish you weren’t so weak and you hurt
but what do you know about pain try walking in my shoes experience my sorrow a childhood with out hope a life without joy but hey at least you’ll be alive
they say the raven is the flocks guide down aliens nations, barren paths , but really I walk alone. But what does this all mean you say well come Shipwreck you will find out and see why I Have fallen from grace.

~*~he pushes the camerman away and then when the camera pans back the boxes Liberty rock is gone~*~

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down