Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm not Great I'm Fantastic

2 posters

Go down

I'm not Great I'm Fantastic Empty I'm not Great I'm Fantastic

Post  Mr. Fantastic Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:01 am

Mr. Fantastic stands in the ring alone...

Look, I may come out and run my mouth, I'm not here to make friends. I am not here to gain fans, in fact I depise each and every one of you!

I will shout till I'm hoarse! I will let the world know I'm better then they are.

If there's anyone in the back or in the world who can prove me wrong I will let my actions speak, I will let my feeling be known. I will make sure everyone knows my name!

Turns to crowd

but a message to all, the only that matters is winning and when I win and you are lying face down on the mat... you will hear the winner's name

(pauses for effect)

and you will become a believer of my method, I will have proven my worth in this or any other locker room. I will have proven that I'm without a shadow of a doubt, am what I say I am.

I'm not just great, I'm Fantastic.

(waits for response from backstage)

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

I'm not Great I'm Fantastic Empty Re: I'm not Great I'm Fantastic

Post  Revolution Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 am

Blow Me Away by Breaking Benjamins plays from the speakers.Revolution comes out with a mike and stands on the stage.The crowd cheers.

Yeah you might be Fantastic but your a an idiot.So what's so big about Mr.Fantastic I heard even Jessica Alba couldn't be with you.

Crowd laughs.

You got something to say?!
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down