Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One too many rockstar moments

Go down

One too many rockstar moments Empty One too many rockstar moments

Post  manogre Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:23 pm

The lights go down around the arena, and then come back on. No music this time, no fancy limo, no paperazi, just Manogre in his "normal" everyday clothes, a t-shirt and jeans. As per usual the crowd boo

As he steps in the ring he has a tear in his eye, and picks up the microphone.

Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance, what more can I say?! You have been the home of this rockstar for the past few months, and there have been many happy memories. I wish you all the best in the future but will not be here to see this Fed reach the top.

the crowd stop their booing and are silent.

You see, in everyones life they cannot expect to grow if they stay in the same place. I have been offered a place elsewhere in a new, upcoming Fed and the oportunity was too good for me to turn down. I need to be able to see different styles of wrestling, different crowds, different people... all in all I need a bit of change.

People have asked me, Cobalt Flood, its upcoming now that more energy has been put into it, and despite the prospects being good here...

manogre wipes a tear from his eye...

...its in the blood of a rockstar to do the unexpected.

the crowd boo

manogre takes in a deep breath, it is clearly hard for him to say goodbye to the fed that made him a star

you may not realise this now but this may be the last time you see greatness in the room

the crowd boo again, a smile comes on manogres face

ahhh the boos... I wont miss the boos...

a few more boos happen

I will always remember Cobalt, I hope Cobalt always remembers me...

he nods his head and leaves the ring, and walks out the arena
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down