Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and have a go

3 posters

Go down

Come and have a go Empty Come and have a go

Post  manogre Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 am

The lights go down around the arena and the bitter end comes on, followed up by a chorus of boos. The green limo makes its way to the ring, preceded by several paperazi following the hot property that is, Manogre.

As he steps out the limo, he grasps his new guitar due to the explosion that destroyed his previous one, and gets in the ring.

Manogre: Ladies and gentlemen! Rock chicks and Rock Stars! Dudes and Dudettes! Geeks and unmentionabled... I am here tonight to anounce that not only am I the hot property here on the Flood, but I want to make an impact on the roster! To do so, I am demanding that our pipeline champion goes toe to toe with me tonight in a non title match, just so the world can see what I am capable of...

the crowd stops booing and begins a chant of "TPP...TPP...TPP..."

Manogre: I have my critics, mainly because of how I am struggling to pull wins out of the bag, and also because a rock star like myself needs a belt around my waist. Despite this match being non-title, Philadelphia Phlunker, I want you to know that when you go one on one with a rockstar you put everything on the line. And even when I win one two three, and you keep that belt, you wont be the same again...

Now THATS ROCK AND ROLL BABY!!!

a pyro goes off and the bitter end comes on again, acompanied by the usual boos from the crowd.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Come and have a go Empty Re: Come and have a go

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:24 pm

*Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting hits. Phighter comes out from behind the curtain, and his arm is in a sling. He has a microphone in his other hand, and he is in some obvious pain. The championship is around his waist.*

Phighter: Now normally I would walk down to the ring, beat you down, make a couple comments about how bad this crowd is, and then have a cheesesteak or something when I got back to the locker room. But the Aslyum Powerbomb Phillipe H gave me leaves me in no condition to wrestle..any time soon. GM CK and I were talking the back, and the broken collarbone I sustained is going to take longer to heal. He has decided to vacate my title. I wasn't happy with this decision, because I know I'm better than scum like you, even if I only have one arm to wrestle with. In fact - I was so unhappy, he..fired me. I don't know why. So in fact, this is my last appearence here. See ya later.

*The crowd goes nuts, followed by a Na Na Na, Na na na, Hey Goodbye, na nah nah, hey hey goodbye chant. Phighter is mouthing shut up. Phighter takes the pipeline championship off his waist, and lays it down on the entrance ramp. Phighter exits the arena, with a sad look on his face.*
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:30 pm

I think this is best RP you've written

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:50 pm

it's a shame it wont go ahead due to the end of that particular house show... ='(
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum