Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite wrestlers

+3
Wrecking Ball
Tom Dudely
Amen
7 posters

Go down

Favorite wrestlers Empty Favorite wrestlers

Post  Amen Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:06 am

Hi
I have been wondering about this for a long time... And finally decided to start a topic about it. This is real wrestling talk and since there haven't been much. I would like to start this 'question' topic.
And my question to you is; Who is your Top 5 Favorite Wrestlers?

Since I am starting the topic, I can also start with my list:
1: Mick Foley - A bit of everything you know, the total package
2: Scott Hall - How can you not just love this guy?
3: Sting - Nothing much to say, I have just always liked Sting by some weird reason
4: Kevin Nash - Big Sexy! How can you not love this guy? Just like Scott Hall, he is just wonderfull!
5: Chris Parks - Nothing much to say either, I just like him

Oh and on a last note:
If I could count him in, I would count a Danish wrestler in. Known as Tank (Danish Wrestling Champion) He is just good and deliveres good matches.

- Amen
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Favorite wrestlers Empty Re: Favorite wrestlers

Post  Tom Dudely Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:28 am

Alright, here's my list...

1) Chris Jericho- He's got it all. Charisma, Skills, and the ability to flip from Face to Heel like it's nothing.

2) Triple H- Another Wrestler who can do it all. He may be better than Jericho in alot of people's eyes, but I had to put Jericho first because I've been a Jericho-holic longer than I've been watching WWE.

3) Christopher Daniels- I preferred him as Fallen Angel rather than Curryman, but he's still way too talented to overlook.

4) Christian Cage- Toward the end of his WWE stint and at the beginning of his time in TNA, we saw what Christian Cage could do. When he gets the confidence, he can be the best anywhere.

5) Player Uno- I haven't seen a whole lot of his matches, but he has the single greatest gimmick in wrestling History. See Below

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:45 am

My top 5 are
1. Hulk Hogan
2. Steve Austin
3. The Rock
4. The Undertaker
5. cant split Randy Orton,John Cena, Batista and Goldberg

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:08 am

5. MVP

Alot of people overlook him, but he's one of my favorites.

4. Mr. Kennedy

Too bad his bones are brittle and he went face. I liked him better as a heel. Heel Day Kennedy was my favorite. Especially heel day Kennedy vs. Tony Chimel.

3. Jeff Hardy

Hardy did a solid job of making everyone think the only reason H is champion is that he's married to Steph with kids. Good job Jeff - don't let that revolving door hit you on the way out.

But I still like him as he's basic yet he makes a solid match of the night canidate with every match he has.

2. Undertaker

The deadman's the deadman. One of the only reasons PPVs are bought in the Phighter household.

1. Shawn Michaels

The other reason PPVs are bought in the Phighter household, he makes every match at a PPV at least four stars. He could make a PPV match with a broom 5 stars if it was an unsanctioned match.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:59 am

In no particular order

1. El Generico - Best at taking a beating and coming back for more
2. Player Uno - Tom said it before, best gimmick ever
3. The Colony (Fire Ant, Soldier Ant, and Worker Ant) - Its still the Year of the Ant in their fed (Chikara), just an awesome team, could be the best team in wrestling in a few years
4. Matt Hardy - Only needs the IC, WWE, and World Heavyweight title to be the only person to hold every title WWE has ever had, excluding the women's belts of course
5. AJ Styles - This is tough cuz I like Lethal and Dutt, but AJ is quite possibly the best wrestler ever, one of the most innovative wrestlers ever, and easily the best guy to build a company around hence TNA

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  crusherman Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:47 am

1.rey mysterio!

2.john cena!

3.undertaker!

4.the rock!

5.batista!
crusherman
crusherman

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:25 am

fav, EDGE: best heel ever! The stuff recently has let him down, but cant judge him on bad storylines

2, Christian: leaving WWE was a good move as hes made TNA better (not that it wasn't already amazing

3, Chris Benoit RIP: how he left us all should be put behind us, he was just an outstanding wrestler and in wrestling terms thats what matters.

4, Randy Orton: an amazing heel, and one of the best feuds I've seen in recent years was the Orton Evolution one

5, The Rock: just because I grew up watching him wrestle, and he kept it entertaining
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down