Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annoucements from GM CK

Go down

Annoucements from GM CK Empty Annoucements from GM CK

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

*GM CK is standing in the middle of a vacant arena. He is facing the titantron.*

GM CK: Three annoucements for the wrestlers in the back..two involving main events for the opener, and one for the Rookie Round-up.

GM CK: Since the Rookie Round-up has been announced, I think I realized I have more artists than wrestlers here. Every rookie has had draws. Draws are no good for the buisness of the federation. Draws don't draw fans. Bad pun. Anyway, the Rookie Round-up has been abruptly ended..

GM CK: And it's winner is Ted Telemundo! Yes, the one who didn't have a draw. He will have a title shot either on Friday, or the Tuesday after the Opener. I'll keep you updated.

GM CK: Now, rumor has been surfacing that Titanium Rage will get a rematch at the Opener. I have come to confirm that.

GM CK: You see, at CFWA New Beginnnings, there was a three count that Tsik 'broke up.' I watched the clip multiple times, and the referee's arm went down for three. He didn't say Titanium Rage won, even though his hand went down, therefore he has been endeavored. Best of luck.

GM CK: Anyway, instead of just stripping The Underdogs of the title in completely unorderly fashion, I have decided that the rematch will take place on the night of Opener. Hence, main event #1: The Underdogs vs. Titanium Rage II for the Tag Team Championship.

GM CK: Also, as announced on Phighter's Place earlier in the month, and main event number 2, our NEW CFWA Pipeline Champion, The Philadelphia Phighter, will take on our Tsunami Champion John 'The Brick' Rose, in a tag team match! Phighter and Brick will have tag partners, who they haven't notified me of yet. Main Event #2: John 'The Brick' Rose and a partner of his choice vs. The Philadelphia Phighter and a partner of his choice! Should be a barnburner!

*camera turns off*

(Brick, Rosin, edit if I missed something or got it wrong.)
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum