Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The St. of anger is angry

Go down

The St. of anger is angry Empty The St. of anger is angry

Post  Danial Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:18 pm

As the camera turns on loud angry screams from the locker room is heard. Michael Hunt is standing outside the locker room looking a bit scared. The screams stop and loud bangs of something very hard meeting a metal locker.

Michael Hunt: I am standing here outside of Danial's locker room. And I have decided to get an interview with him, because his manager asked. Until now he has been silent and has only shown up at his matches. So now I will probably get to hear his first words tonight. But I am not quite sure I should go into the locker room to him... But a promise is a promise, so here I go.

The banging stops and Michael knocks slighty on the door with a question to come in.

Michael Hunt: Danial? Danial? Can I come in please?

Danial opens the door with an angry look at his face and with an iron pipe in the hand. He stares at Michael Hunt and lifts the iron pipe up.

Danial: What do you want, puny man?!

Michael Hunt: Ju-jus-jus-just an interview...

Danial: Oh, go to hell your loser! I am preparing for Dragonfist, so go to hell!

Michael Hunt looks scared as Danial slams the door infront of Hunt as the camera fades to black and the screams and banging starts again.

Danial

Back to top Go down