Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement Friday

Go down

Announcement Friday Empty Announcement Friday

Post  The Mad Redneck Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:37 am

"Thunder Rolls" begins to play. The crowd begins to go crazy at the anticipation of the arrival of The Mad Redneck. Michael Hunt awaits the arrival in the ring.

Michael Hunt: And here is the New CFWA Heavyweight Champion...... The Mad Redneck.

As The Mad Redneck makes his way to the ring, he stops to thank many of the fans at ringside. The crowd is singing along with Garth Brooks. The Mad Redneck make it into the ring, and take the mic from Michael.

The Mad Redneck: Yep, you have it right. The new CFWA Heavyweight Champ has arrived, and I am here to let you know that you now have a fighting champ you can be proud of. First, i want to thank my fans for supporting me even when I seemed to be on a losing streak. I will defend this against any and all that wish to see what a Redneck Romp is all about. If any of you are wondering what it is about go and find Chessman he can give you an idea. But beware, you grab a bull you sometimes get the horns. I know I look a bit beat up, but that is what we do. And right now I am the best at it. I have done what no one thought could be done in the CFWA. i defended the old Wild Card 5 times to finally get a shot, but before I took my shot I had to avenge an after match loss to Frosty Chillingsworth. I beat him in his own match.

The Mad Redneck pauses to let the crowd cheer him on. They begin to chant, "Romp, Romp, Romp."

The Mad Redneck: Then I took Chessman on in a nontitle matchup in which he won, or did he? I let him think he had my number. Then he wanted to defend the title in his match. A Checkmate match. He ended up saying checkmate. As far as Chessman is concerned he has to know that evnthough he seems to be ever flirting with what is real and what is not, I still have the upmost respect for him and his ability. He will return and I know he will want a shot at the title. If so, then so be it. What I have around my waist is proof to all those who thought that I could not win the title. I say to you never count Redneck out. Just when you think you have him where you want him he will make you look at the arena lights.Well, I have taken enough time. thanks again and I will be seeing all the fans of the CFWA.

The Mad Redneck rolls out of the ring, and joins Lee and Williams at the announce table to watch the compitetion.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down