Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Responce to New Beginings

Go down

Responce to New Beginings Empty Responce to New Beginings

Post  manogre Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:31 am

Michael Hunt is doing his usual routine check of the locker room for the champions at Cobalt Flood when manogre colides into him

Sorry there Mickey, but if I were you I'd be careful where you walk. Now that I am back on winning ways you need to be clearing a path for me, as a rockstar on a winning spree is just as dangerous as a timebomb without a fire extinguisher

manogre starts to laugh to himself, michael hunt fails to see the funny side and tries to make his escape

Woah woah woah woah woah Mr Too-much-to-do, don't you want an interview with Cobalts new hot property?

not realy, and to be honest manogre your not...hot property, you barely won! It wasn't that impressive a victory either, as far as I see you've been on a losing streak and you only won at new beginings because you caught Neo by suprise after he was giving you a beat down. Since you have been here on cobalt flood I don't think you have had a convincing win! I dont even think you've held enough ground during a match to claim you are one of the best here in this industry!

Hunt takes in a deep breath and stares at manogre, realising what he has just said. He gulps loudly (a little too loudly realy) and tries to run away, but realises he's cornered

Sorry...I...I...I...

Chillax Mickey, you think I don't know that? Since I got here I've been trying to make an impression, and have struggled to do so. But do you know what? Its what I enjoy, and knowing that I have the experience to pick up a win when the chips are down, fills me with a greater sence of achievement than beating Amen, or winning the Pipeline tournament, or even going all the way and actualy winning a few matches in a row. And do you know why? Because the good can plan strategies and train hard, but the great can pull a win out of the bag despite what is thrown there way.

I tell you mickey, HOT PROPERTY!

manogre walks out the locker room.

HOT...PROPERTY...
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum