Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting something in the locker room

Go down

Starting something in the locker room Empty Starting something in the locker room

Post  manogre Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Manogre is sat on the bench infront of his locker, pondering his lack of victories on Cobalt Flood. "theres got to be some way of gaining the respect of other wrestlers here on cobalt flood, I've tried splashing cash on anything and everything, I've become a rockstar, and have released a hit album! Where am I going wrong?"

Manogre pauses for a second and then a realisation comes to mind. He goes over to a fairly unseen wrestler in cobalt flood, Neo Akahoshi, and posts a letter through the slot in the side. The letter reads:

"Neo...

I, the only rockstar on cobalt flood, master of chillaxing, offer you a challenge at new beginnings. Why would I be generous enough to let you come into the ring with me? Because thats what I do hater! I've noticed you're rarely around, and are practicaly getting a free ride off of us workers here on the flood. And I am gonna do everyone who puts effort in a favour and take you into the mosh-pit of life, and beat you dry

yours,

Manogre"

manogre stashes his guitar in his own locker, and heads for the gym, knowing that dispite Neo being fairly unknown to him, the unknown can be unpredictable and can still pose a threat.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down