Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After the referee draw

Go down

After the referee draw Empty After the referee draw

Post  The Working Man Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:38 pm

*The Working Man is seen in the locker room, sitting on a bench with a towel across the back of his neck, looking dejected and deep in thought*

*The Working Man looks up and stares at the camera*

"Matt Drastic, I hope you're seeing this. What can I say about our match. You put up a good fight, good enough to run the time limit. That counts for a lot with me, but on the other hand, you almost cost me my job here. It's not personal, but I know I need to prove to myself that I can take you in the time limit. I want you to know that I'm going to be training as hard as I can to beat you, so that I can keep my spot here in CFWA. I want the fans to know that I'm going to be putting up a much better fight next time. Win or lose, I'm putting in the time and effort to be the best I can be, and you're going to see it. To the GM, I want Matt Drastic back in the ring, I need it to happen, I can't begin to tell you how much. I don't want draws on my record here, the fans don't like them, the wrestlers don't respect them and you can't promote them. I understand that. Matt, as I said, it's not personal, it's about my self respect and giving the fans and the company what they need, a match with a real "ending". Meet me in the ring, let us give them what they want, a darn good fight."

*fade to black*

The Working Man

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum