Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck

5 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the Checkmate Match?

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck I_vote_lcap36%CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck I_vote_lcap64%CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck I_vote_rcap 64% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck Empty CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:34 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck Empty Re: CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Although losing to Rose, I think Chessman will win. Hes already beaten Redneck before and I think he will do it again.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck Empty Re: CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Checkmate Match: Chessman (c) vs. The Mad Redneck

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:56 pm

I think the champ retains

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:59 pm

I voted for The Mad Redneck.
He is a "Mad" Redneck, after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Amen Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:07 pm

I vote for the guy who did beat me last Tuesday... If he win the belt a little of my losing shame will go away Smile
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 pm

Cheesman, his match his rules

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down