Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessman after his match with John 'The Brick' Rose

Go down

Chessman after his match with John 'The Brick' Rose Empty Chessman after his match with John 'The Brick' Rose

Post  Chessman Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:57 pm

A few days after the last show, Michael Hunt is wandering back stage, hoping to get interviews with major stars he might happen to find.

He hears someone moaning in pain, and with curiosity getting the best of him, he goes to investigate.

As he gets closer to the sounds, he also hears some strange clunking sounds, and then realizes what is going on.

Chessman is walking down the hall, very, very slowly. He is using a walker, it has a basket with a bag of oranges in it for some reason. Chessman is bandaged up all over his body: face, chest, left arm and right leg. Even the Championship belt has a single band-aid on it. Everytime he moves the walker forward he yelps lightly, and then shuffles slowly forward to catch up to the walker. Olga is about 10 paces ahead of him, tapping her foot impatiently, checking her watch.

MH: Chessman! Wow! What happened?

Chessman turns slowly towards Michael, shifting his walker. He grimaces as if the shear act of turning is pure torment.

Chessman: What happened? WHAT HAPPENED?!?!? Ow.... ok, less yelling on my part. My bad. Did you not see the last show? Did you simply not witness what occured?

MH: Well yes, of course I saw it. You got killed.

C: Oh, very good Michael. Thank you oh so much. Yes. I was defeated. Badly. I got stomped. My King was taken and he didn't even break a sweat. Happy now?

MH: Well... not really...

C: I got hurt. Badly. These bandages and walker are doctor's orders. The oranges... I just like oranges.

MH: But what about your next match...

C: Next match.... what next match?

MH: Against the Mad Redneck... for the title...

C: You have got to be kidding me.... I am in no shape for a title match! Wait... can I bring my walker into the ring?

MH: I doubt it.

C: Dang. What about my oranges?

MH: ....

C: Ok... ok... no oranges. A title match against the Redneck... I am going to need my vitamin C.

MH: So you don't think your chances are good against the Mad Redneck?

C: If I had a month to recover, sure! Bring him on! I would tie him up into a Redneck pretzel! His knights would be blocked and his bishops wouldn't know what hit him. But right now, it case you hadn't noticed, it hurts to yell. Go away now. I have to go to the dressing room down the hall and its going to take me about an hour, so I had better get going.

Chessman turns back to his original course, chokes back the pain, and begins to shuffle once again. Olga has gone off to get a paper and a coffee. She is in for a long wait.

Chessman

Back to top Go down