Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Gunz readies for the PPV

Go down

Tommy Gunz readies for the PPV Empty Tommy Gunz readies for the PPV

Post  Tommy Gunz Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:39 am

Michael Hunt: "I'm here at the training gym in the CFWA Arena to catch up with "The Kid" Tommy Gunz after his recent match against Andre the Hardcore Sergeant Benoit. Gunz is back in the ring with a training partner getting ready for the big PPV against the Philadelphia Phighter. Gunz, do you have a few minutes. Congrats on your victory earlier this week against Benoit."
Tommy Gunz: "My victory last week over Benoit should serve as a message for the Philadelphia Phighter who I'll the ring for the Pipeline Championship in just a few short weeks. I'm 4 and 0 this season and don't plan to increase that at the upcoming PPV."
Michael Hunt: "What do you think of your chances against the Philadelphia Phighter?"
Tommy Gunz: "We've met in the ring in the past and each time I'm come out on top. At the PPV I will be crowned the Pipeline Champion and the Phighter will find himself defeated in my Gunz Lock like so many other of the CFWA's finest have."
Michael Hunt: "Thanks Gunz and good luck at the PPV. Thanks fans and I'll leave you with Tommy Gunz's Titan Tron."
Tommy Gunz
Tommy Gunz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z9koj3a0wU

Back to top Go down